Question about Le Fort 1

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
What determines whether this is something you should actually get?

How bad your upper jaw is

Xd

If you dont look like barrett from the side you need it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
you have to be like deformed to get a lefort.

maybe crash face first at a speeding car theory

No. Although its true that majority of people who get a lefort 1 have malocclusion (overbite or underbite) , but a lot of people do it for cosmetic reasons only, some of which are members on this site.
But lefort 2 and 3 yeah... Pretty much only for legit deformed people.

No. Although its true that majority of people who get a lefort 1 have malocclusion (overbite or underbite) , but a lot of people do it for cosmetic reasons only, some of which are members on this site.
But lefort 2 and 3 yeah... Pretty much only for legit deformed people.

If its for overbite, do people ever do it for like mild overbite? Or is it when the overbite is like relatively severe?

If its for overbite, do people ever do it for like mild overbite? Or is it when the overbite is like relatively severe?
Everyone has their upper teeth a little over their lower teeth. That’s just how it’s supposed to be.

PM me pics if you still think you have a mild overbite

Everyone has their upper teeth a little over their lower teeth. That’s just how it’s supposed to be.
View attachment 174964
PM me pics if you still think you have a mild overbite

Mine are like that. The issue with me is that I have like 3 or 4 crooked teeth. Big failo, hoping to fix with Invisalign

Mine are like that. The issue with me is that I have like 3 or 4 crooked teeth. Big failo, hoping to fix with Invisalign
Yeah, the ideal thing would be to never have developed crooked teeth by having maintained a correct oral posture and eaten hard foods from an early age.

now your only option to fix your teeth will come at the cost of fucking your maxilla. But it won’t be that bad. Maybe if you combined your orthodontic treatment with face pulling you could get straight teeth and more forward growth at once

Yeah, the ideal thing would be to never have developed crooked teeth by having maintained a correct oral posture and eaten hard foods from an early age.

now your only option to fix your teeth will come at the cost of fucking your maxilla. But it won’t be that bad. Maybe if you combined your orthodontic treatment with face pulling you could get straight teeth and more forward growth at once

Does invisalign affect your maxilla?

Does invisalign affect your maxilla?
Only if at some point im the treatment you use rubber bands to connect the invisilign from the bottom to the top

Only if at some point im the treatment you use rubber bands to connect the invisilign from the bottom to the top

I will try and stay away from that shit then lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012