question about long hair

redhandsbluehands

redhandsbluehands

?Undercover?
does long hair usually look good on people with really angular faces and good bones or would it just hide away their features

Any haircut looks good on someone with good bones.

• +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands, Deleted member 9426, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
long hair can help if you have a small skull and thin neck so long as you have enough hair volume

• +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
long hair can help if you have a small skull and thin neck so long as you have enough hair volume

I think shorter haircuts looks better in general for the following reasons:

They look "clean", that is, most of the time a short haircut does not need much product or will look better for longer periods of time than a longer haircut which requires maintenance, constant product to achieve a certain look.

Now when I say short, I don't mean your average Joe Schmo fade, buzzed sides longer top. I mean a classic, scissor only cuts.

The likelihood that the barber will get the short haircut looking as it should be is waay higher than long haircuts, unless he specializes in those particular long style haircuts.

But then again, this is my opinion

Ow yeah another one. More often than not long haircuts are accompanied by a high volume on top, and more of the forehead to be shown (slick back, side swept high volume) and unless you got a chad skull, decent hairline, low fwhr, it prob just won't look good. Hence why most guys couldn't pull longer haircuts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
I think shorter haircuts looks better in general for the following reasons:

They look "clean", that is, most of the time a short haircut does not need much product or will look better for longer periods of time than a longer haircut which requires maintenance, constant product to achieve a certain look.

Now when I say short, I don't mean your average Joe Schmo fade, buzzed sides longer top. I mean a classic, scissor only cuts.

The likelihood that the barber will get the short haircut looking as it should be is waay higher than long haircuts, unless he specializes in those particular long style haircuts.

But then again, this is my opinion

Ow yeah another one. More often than not long haircuts are accompanied by a high volume on top, and more of the forehead to be shown (slick back, side swept high volume) and unless you got a chad skull, decent hairline, low fwhr, it prob just won't look good. Hence why most guys couldn't pull longer haircuts.
I think it works well if you have good hair, i agree most are better off with a short cut though.