Question about midface

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
So I have an excessive compact midface because I have high IPD, with short nose, average philtrum.
My eyebrows are medium-set, I want to get them lower with minoxidil and it's been kinda working but what I imagine is that lower set eyebrows will give the illusion that my midface is even shorter and will fuck up my harmony?

For anyone wondering my midface ratio is something like 1.22.
Does anyone know if my nose can still get like 3mm taller at the age of 19?

If your fwhr is low (below 1.9 for someone with ur midface ratio) then it's worth lowering brows tbh. Any case face that is too wide is not as big a problem as face too long. Most important is that you don't have a tall forehead.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and casadebanho
If your fwhr is low (below 1.9 for someone with ur midface ratio) then it's worth lowering brows tbh. Any case face that is too wide is not as big a problem as face too long. Most important is that you don't have a tall forehead.
My fwhr is 2.10 in non lens distorted pics but I can't help but feel that lowering eyebrows would make my eye-area better

Low-set eyebrows mog so hard, they just make u look more masculine

My fwhr is 2.10 in non lens distorted pics but I can't help but feel that lowering eyebrows would make my eye-area better
wow your face is barret tier wide.

Low-set eyebrows mog so hard, they just make u look more masculine

Yeah true, i'm not sure what you should do tbh.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
I think I would really benefit from a longer nose

photo of Dicaprio morphed with a longer nose