question about prenatal t

framemoggerr

framemoggerr

Iron
so both me (18) and my elder brother (24) have all the signs of high prenatal testosterone, like:
  • wide frame
  • wide and high set cheekbones, wide maxilla with good projection (similar to barrett). i do have mild sfs
  • long philtrum
  • wide nasal bridge and tip.
  • positively tilted eyebrows and good brow ridge
but the only three major differences between us are that he has hooded eyes, his wrists are way thicker than mine and hes got a wider neck. so my question is, did I miss out on these mogger traits by being fat so low t and vitamin d deficient during puberty? or is there a chance i might get them later on?

Last edited:
hooded eyes and wide neck are brutal ogre traits,you didnt miss out on shit

Yes, by being fat, your testosterone level dropped by 50% and you became estrogenic.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• So Sad
Reactions: framemoggerr
These aren't really signs of high prenatal testosterone, there's a strong cap from genetics that testosterone just reaches. I have 1 in 50 minimum prenatal testosterone levels amongst black men and my face has average dimorphism all around. Btw I have my actual genetics from a lab and did the calculations based off allele frequencies.

so both me (18) and my elder brother (24) have all the signs of high prenatal testosterone, like:
  • wide frame
  • wide and high set cheekbones, wide maxilla with good projection (similar to barrett). i do have mild sfs
  • long philtrum
  • wide nasal bridge and tip.
  • positively tilted eyebrows and good brow ridge
but the only three major differences between us are that he has hooded eyes, his wrists are way thicker than mine and hes got a wider neck. so my question is, did I miss out on these mogger traits by being fat so low t and vitamin d deficient during puberty? or is there a chance i might get them later on?
if i had to say thats all genetics. me and my brother look really different so you point the finger towards genes