question about sugar intake

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
a long time ago, I started eating sugar, approximately 120g a day, 70g of fructose and 50g of artificial sugar, I noticed absurd differences in my bones, especially my zygomatic bones,I don't consider the increase in height to be due to sugar, but I noticed that my body hair is growing in an unusual way, do you know what it could be, chads? :chad:

120 motherfucking gram a day ?
u r trying to descend us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and iamathreat
120 motherfucking gram a day ?
u r trying to descend us
IMG 20240718 111126 941

the 50 grams of artificial I mix with a part of my raw milk intake

Nigga don’t consume refined sugars, you probably just grew up :lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Nigga don’t consume refined sugars, you probably just grew up :lul:
I'm just testing bro, relax, one day I'll stop this, sugar = less cortisol, less cortisol = greater testosterone production, "ah but sugar lowers testosterone" I've never felt my libido as high as it is now

I'm just testing bro, relax, one day I'll stop this, sugar = less cortisol, less cortisol = greater testosterone production, "ah but sugar lowers testosterone" I've never felt my libido as high as it is now
Bhai you’re a teenager and your libido will only get higher and higher, keep eating fruits and shit but don’t use refined sugars

Bhai you’re a teenager and your libido will only get higher and higher, keep eating fruits and shit but don’t use refined sugars
I'm going to remove this pure sugar and replace it with rice

• +1
Reactions: genex
a long time ago, I started eating sugar, approximately 120g a day, 70g of fructose and 50g of artificial sugar, I noticed absurd differences in my bones, especially my zygomatic bones,I don't consider the increase in height to be due to sugar, but I noticed that my body hair is growing in an unusual way, do you know what it could be, chads? :chad:
Sugar is good for you, better than starches. Although I would recommend replacing white sugar with honey. But you can still eat the white sugar(just make sure it's organic, without pesticides and stuff)

Sugar is good for you, better than starches. Although I would recommend replacing white sugar with honey. But you can still eat the white sugar(just make sure it's organic, without pesticides and stuff)
yes bro, exactly that, this 120g is not exact, but I eat a lot more sugar of natural origin, my family is on a farm, they produce raw honey, raw milk, fruits, eggs and various other things, I wouldn't be crazy to fill myself with something that has the potential to kill me just by testing it, thanks for explaining bro

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
yes bro, exactly that, this 120g is not exact, but I eat a lot more sugar of natural origin, my family is on a farm, they produce raw honey, raw milk, fruits, eggs and various other things, I wouldn't be crazy to fill myself with something that has the potential to kill me just by testing it, thanks for explaining bro
Mirin farm life

and also about, most studies on sugar involve foods with thousands of other additive ingredients and preservatives, it's never really about sugar

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
and also about, most studies on sugar involve foods with thousands of other additive ingredients and preservatives, it's never really about sugar
Ray Peat makes a lot of really good points about sugar, you should research a bit about him

• +1
Reactions: Iuri._rosa