Question about zygomatic arches

D

Deleted member 17404

Iron
Do you need to be low body fat for zygomatic arches to be visible or it will still be visible even at high body fat if someone has good bones?

Low bf helps obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, CristianT, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Anything above 20% will hide it for anyone.

If it's really good it'll be visible at around 16 - 15% BF.

Pretty much everyone needs to go all the way down to 12% to see it.

• +1
Even at high bfs zygomatic bones should be visible. There are no fat pads on the zygomatic arches

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17404 and Korea
Even if it was ramirez tier bones?
Yup.

20% + is subhuman tier.

He was likely around 10% BF off Cocaine until he was executed.

• +1
Even at high bfs zygomatic bones should be visible. There are no fat pads on the zygomatic arches
Yea this is sorta true, that's why I say they should be visible by 16 - 15%.

They'll just become even more prominent at lower BF% because there will be less fat on the cheekbones too.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you really need to be lean, not many people have a very prominent zygomatic arch, it’s mostly models and it’s heavily frauded with lightning etc.

• +1
Yea this is sorta true, that's why I say they should be visible by 16 - 15%.

They'll just become even more prominent at lower BF% because there will be less fat on the cheekbones too.
Yea they become more prominent but OP asked if they are visible or not. By high bf I mean 20% or so here. Anything above u won't have any sort of definition. Face starts to sag down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404 and Korea
Yea they become more prominent but OP asked if they are visible or not. By high bf I mean 20% or so here. Anything above u won't have any sort of definition. Face starts to sag down
Yea true.

If they aren't visible by 16 - 15% they aren't the top tier bones:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I am probably 20%+ body fat and my zygomatic arches are visible in some lightings, so I hope they become more protruded at low body fat

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Jason Voorhees
I am probably 20%+ body fat and my zygomatic arches are visible in some lightings, so I hope they become more protruded at low body fat
Yea, if they're there at 20%+

Definetly will become more prominent at appropriate BF levels.

• +1