Question: Do white dad + black mother. Create higher changes of Chads??

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
I can't find any info on this?
But I do recall, LMSandface. Makeing such a personal observation.

For when I'm going to have/make babbies. I would like to know. I want to create the best possible babbies.

ATM.
I'm leaning towars going to russia, Baltic States, etc... For when I want to breed. Because the women there are often: Tall, nice cheeckbones, and white. So I hope that creates beautifull children.
But hearing LMSand Face, and seeing this one pass by. I might need to consider black women maybe, if it shows beautifull offspring/children. Then mayby sacrifisesome of the white skin halo; for superior bone structure.

I just tried to find studies about it. Maybe I'm on to something??

I found this so far:
"ambiguous faces (combinations of Afrocentric and Eurocentric physiognomy) with medium levels of skin tone were rated as the most attractive "
source: https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...rube/600ddbef3ed9b3b48abee40e1b3b8a4a7cd3c2b6

Or:
" random sample of 1205 black, white, and mixed-race faces was collected. These faces were then rated for their perceived attractiveness. There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average, being perceived as more attractive."
source: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1068/p6626

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2205, Stare and 1 other person
Go fuck your Nubian princess

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Kristin and Deleted member 4804
Go fuck your Nubian princess
I need to know more, about skin tone.
Ethiapians have for exmaple way lighter skin tone then, West african woman from Congo, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Could be but they’re an outlier so that can also be taken into effect. Most interracial couples tend to be the man being black and the woman being white

I will never have children but if I did, this would be the best strategy ngl. Also black women are the best so you will have a good time no doubt.

Girls go crazy for White + Black mixed kids with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Op trying to create the next Jeremy meeks or Brian h whitaker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, forwardgrowth and 5 others
high t negress are best

I will never have children but if I did, this would be the best strategy ngl. Also black women are the best so you will have a good time no doubt.
Surprised you wrote that lmao. Black women are awesome but what makes you say that lol

• +1
No.
Beauty transcends race

what i imagined
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

what i got
1518808188182s.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 15305, Preoximerianas and 10 others
Girls go crazy for White + Black mixed kids with light eyes
That's a massive color contrast halo, I agree.

LOL.
The only mixed race Netherlands guy, I "know". That is from black mother and white father.
Is that soccer player Virgil van Dijk. He's one of the best defenders in the world atm, imo
Du9_nTtWwAERiHE.jpg

Do you also have an observation, concept, or idea. About thet "type" of black women that is a better option or not good option?

• +1
4310.jpg

what the fuck is wrong with swedes?

• JFL
generally black father + white mother produce better kids simply because negresses are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Stare
the minimum requirement to be a real chad is at least have parents with dark hair and white skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1769
4310.jpg

what the fuck is wrong with swedes?
Tbh i'm the only one of my friends who likes black women, most guys look at me strange when I admit it
Do you also have an observation, concept, or idea. About thet "type" of black women that is a better option or not good option?
Idk but I like west African women
Surprised you wrote that lmao. Black women are awesome but what makes you say that lol
Always liked them, it started when I hit puberty

It's pretty much common knowledge ethnic dad + white female produces more slayer sons. For ethnics outside of Blacks they need to be good looking in order to score a white girl, whereas white father is usually dating down in terms of looks. Most gook school shooters are incel tier white dads and asian mothers.
generally black father + white mother produce better kids simply because negresses are ugly
404 IQ not found

That is not how genetics work.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
It's pretty much common knowledge ethnic dad + white female produces more slayer sons. For ethnics outside of Blacks they need to be good looking in order to score a white girl, whereas white father is usually dating down in terms of looks. Most gook school shooters are incel tier white dads and asian mothers.

404 IQ not found

That is not how genetics work.
True for any ethnicity except asian. HAPAs still have lower SMV than whites

• +1
Legit.
True for east asians, however, I have yet to see an ugly white mixed with paki/curry. It is also the only race mixed offspring that produces kids that are higher IQ then whites and curries, at least in the UK.

The bigger the obstacle a male has to overcome to get with a prime white women the better the offspring is, with the exception of gooks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

For when I'm going to have/make babbies. I would like to know. I want to create the best possible babbies.

ATM.
I'm leaning towars going to russia, Baltic States, etc... For when I want to breed. Because the women there are often: Tall, nice cheeckbones, and white. So I hope that creates beautifull children.
But hearing LMSand Face, and seeing this one pass by. I might need to consider black women maybe, if it shows beautifull offspring/children. Then mayby sacrifisesome of the white skin halo; for superior bone structure.

I found this so far:
"ambiguous faces (combinations of Afrocentric and Eurocentric physiognomy) with medium levels of skin tone were rated as the most attractive "
source: https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...rube/600ddbef3ed9b3b48abee40e1b3b8a4a7cd3c2b6

Or:
" random sample of 1205 black, white, and mixed-race faces was collected. These faces were then rated for their perceived attractiveness. There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average, being perceived as more attractive."

No you have to be good looking to begin with

Here is the study I was referencing because I forgot to source my claim. I do have some disagreements with how they present the data that I don't feel the need to go into detail on an incel forum, but the real IQ of curry + white is probably as high or higher than the Chinese IQ.

pupil-background-cat-scores.jpg

In America the IQ of mixed race curries is far far higher as they're mainly southern indian nerds that migrate. The average IQ of an Indian child migrating to the states was 112 IIRC.

Last edited:
  • +1

ATM.

I found this so far:

Or:
If you mix with blacks your childs IQ will be lower (high possibility), unless you want that, of course.

White dad that does PGD to guarantee a certain height, skin color, eye color with a robust black women is probably the best bet to create a giga slayer. This is entirely feasible and pretty cheap.

• +1
BBC dad and any other race
There’s this half black half Philippine dude at my school and he slays all the bitches

• +1
BBC dad and any other race
There’s this half black half Philippine dude at my school and he slays all the bitches
Blasian kids objectively look disgusting, they may slay though.

If you mix with blacks your childs IQ will be lower (high possibility), unless you want that, of course.
Imo. Iq is overrated. Looks are more important. And for success imo drive/motivation is moe important. As long as IQ is above the 90 mark obviously. I recall my IQ was tested between 110 - 120. It pretty much does jack shit. I mean, I could study at University, but all it gets it as a nice job. Real money is made in being a businessman/entrepreneur; and iq helps for that, but other factors are more important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and hebbewem
Imo. Iq is overrated. Looks are more important. And for success imo drive/motivation is moe important. As long as IQ is above the 90 mark obviously. I recall my IQ was tested between 110 - 120. It pretty much does jack shit. I mean, I could study at University, but all it gets it as a nice job. Real money is made in being a businessman/entrepreneur; and iq helps for that, but other factors are more important.
IQ is absolutely important, much more than looks alone for overall life satisfaction, It is the best metric we have to predict one's life outcomes. Increased IQ correlates with consequentially morally desirable actions, attitudes, and beliefs.

• IQ is strongly related, probably more so than any other single measurable human trait, to many important educational, occupational, economic, and social outcomes. Its relation to the welfare and performance of individuals is very strong in some arenas in life (education, military training), moderate but robust in others (social competence), and modest but consistent in others (law-abidingness). Whatever IQ tests measure, it is of great practical and social importance.
  • A high IQ is an advantage in life because virtually all activities require some reasoning and decision-making. Conversely, a low IQ is often a disadvantage, especially in disorganized environments. Of course, a high IQ no more guarantees success than a low IQ guarantees failure in life. There are many exceptions, but the odds for success in our society greatly favor individuals with higher IQs.

Since the brain is 80% of the genome a high IQ person is likely to have less mutational load and thus be more attractive, this has been born out in multiple studies It's very rare to see a incredibly attractive person that has an IQ on the tail end of the bell curve. Good usually accompanies good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and eduardkoopman
White dad that does PGD to guarantee a certain height, skin color, eye color with a robust black women is probably the best bet to create a giga slayer. This is entirely feasible and pretty cheap.
Great info. I will look out for that. What I see around me, and maybe some research on this topic.
Most gook school shooters are incel tier white dads and asian mothers.
I agree.
For a hwite male. Breeding with an asian woman (as in: Chinees, japanese, SEA, etc.). It's a huge risk, for creating an incel biy (epecially if you don't life in that asian country).
I know 1 example. I know a white Dutch man, that married a Laos woman. They had 1 boy so far. He's now like 7 orso, so not old enough to be definite about it. But the child is, small (compared to cocals) already. Obviously he gets mogged physicaaly by the other boys at the play-yard already. At least I heard from that dude, that the school teacher said thattheir child has trouble standing up for himself. I played with teh child a few times, I tried to teach him so mma moves, but he lacks basically the strenght the local white boys have at that age already.
It's easy for a white man, to get such an asian woman. But if you get a boy, he might be fucked.
He said something about white dad black mom children have a higher chance of getting loosen curls
Here is what LMSandFace said actually: @ 2:38:30 (tyrone-chad got on at 1:59:48

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Question: If gang pull up, are you gonna back your bredrin?

My dad is white and mom black my brother has my mothers robust skull tiny ass forhead and short midface but dads wavy hair with a mixed golden skin he looks like reece king whilst i got my dads narrow ass skull long mid face big ass forhead and moms nappy ass nigga hair and im darker than my bro WTF man :lul:

• +1
My dad is white and mom black my brother has my mothers robust skull tiny ass forhead and short midface but dads wavy hair with a mixed golden skin he looks like reece king whilst i got my dads narrow ass skull long mid face big ass forhead and moms nappy ass nigga hair and im darker than my bro WTF man :lul:
it is what it is.

My dad is white and mom black
-my brother has my mothers robust skull tiny ass forhead and short midface but dads wavy hair with a mixed golden skin he looks like reece king
-whilst i got my dads narrow ass skull long mid face big ass forhead and moms nappy ass nigga hair and im darker than my bro WTF man :lul:
Thanks for the share. And sorry to hear for yourself.
It's still hit or miss, as I read it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I'm thinking long-term, we need people to invent things, go to other planets to spread our species, etc. It's wise to think of the childs IQ, also the fact that blacks are more violent on average and you'd be causing even more trouble.

But you do you, I'm not your penis.

ATM.

I found this so far:

Or:
Yea of curry father or white mum or white dad and curry mother unmoggable combo, Zayn, Siva kaneswaren etc best bone structure

eugenics=cope
:Comfy:

Wouldn’t know, I don’t imagine there are any studies on it because the most public interracial couples will have an ethnic father and white mother, or at least that’s what I’ve noticed. White guys often don’t go for black girls, while it’s not the same the other way around.
The mixed Chads I know will almost always have a black dad, but might be correlated to the reasons above, which is that they’re just more common.

I have this female cousin that must have hitted her purbety at 11. At such age she had already fat breats, ass, hairy pussy and armpits (saw her naked by accident once). Now at 13 she has a insane jaw and a korean like face despite having black mother and white father, and her body looks like one of a 20+ woman. So yes, it think it relates.

no racemixing is never good. It's disgusting. And ur kid doesnt know where he belongs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Nope. Every successful mulatto has a white mom and black dad. Every good looking mulatto has a white mom and black dad. This whole "white dad and black mom produces better kid" is a cope used by insecure white men. Why they came up with this cope, idk but they did and it's embarrassing.

Why I think black dad and white mom produce the far superior child is because first black men are infinitely superior facially than black women, second white women are infinitely superior facially than black women,third black male genetics are simply better than the white man's and finally when someone looks good it's usually because they got their looks from their mom. White women are simply far superior than every other race so they will naturally create better looking children. You simply just cannot find a race of women that produces the amount of Chad's white women do.

Never forget the greatest mulatto of all-time (Meeks) has white mom and black dad. It is what it is.

• +1