Question! For African Pheno.

altbones

altbones

Iron
Which eye color base off this chart is best for an African Pheno. I was thinking that maybe I should get hazel, amber, or green. Why not blue? I know that A10 eyes is the unmoggable eye color but it’s actually really rare for my African Pheno and if I were to fraud with A10 contacts it will look as if I got eye surgery or of course have color contacts on. So which one is possible. My mother’s eyes are T50, Father eyes are also T50. What the fucks should I do. Or should I just don’t give a fuck and max the fuck out.

Attachments

• IMG_2882.jpeg
    IMG_2882.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
the rope is best for african pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, boxface34, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
the rope is best for african phenomeno
I’m mixed anyway so it’s not over for me either way. I’m mixed with Native American, Asian, Latin, and Indian. And some Euro. I’m basically just mixed with every race to be honest. So anyways what’s the best color.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Which eye color base off this chart is best for an African Pheno. I was thinking that maybe I should get hazel, amber, or green. Why not blue? I know that A10 eyes is the unmoggable eye color but it’s actually really rare for my African Pheno and if I were to fraud with A10 contacts it will look as if I got eye surgery or of course have color contacts on. So which one is possible. My mother’s eyes are T50, Father eyes are also T50. What the fucks should I do. Or should I just don’t give a fuck and max the fuck out.
negroids should rope
lmfao stop coping with eye colour

• Hmm...
negroids should rope
lmfao stop coping with eye colour
Why is everyone so racist. It’s literally not funny anymore. I honestly don’t know what to do at this points I’m just going to start killing random people and kill everyone. and just kill and kill and kil. I’m also thinking about shooting up my school. And shooting up and daycare place and an orphanage. I’m just done and I’m going to kill my family too. I hate them they can all die to. I’m also going to kill all my friends and kill and kill and kill. I don’t care about going to hell. Fuck everything and die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, sportsmogger and serialcoper
A10 will always look shit lol looks uncanny af and everyone will notice its fake, just use a dark green

I’m mixed anyway so it’s not over for me either way. I’m mixed with Native American, Asian, Latin, and Indian. And some Euro. I’m basically just mixed with every race to be honest. So anyways what’s the best color.
whats ur ethnicity wtf, but yeah go for hazel, amber or light brown, blue wont work unless ur as light as meeks

• +1
D37
T15

Depends on ur underrones but thats a guess generally