Question for AI users: how are your erections?

E

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
When I used 25 mg aromasin eod my erections decreased by 50% and my libido decreased by 90%. what about other ai users?

• Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ
way too high dosage jfl
:lul:
6.25mg eod erections strong libido strong test through the roof, dht through the roof

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and MA_ascender
happening to me too. but different symptoms. got a half erection all day and libido through the roof but have to really work to get it all the way up. on 0.25 mg anastrozole

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
way too high dosage jfl
6.25mg eod erections strong libido strong test through the roof, dht through the roof
happening to me too. but different symptoms. got a half erection all day and libido through the roof but have to really work to get it all the way up. on 0.25 mg anastrozole
same effects tbh

• +1
way too high dosage jfl
Do you think this is just a side effect of low estrogen or is my LH FSH damaged?

Do you think this is just a side effect of low estrogen or is my LH FSH damaged?
your lh fsh are probably high but your estrogen is fucking nuked. thats why ur sperm is gone and you cant get hard jfl. 0 estrogen is brutal

• +1
low oestrogen, reduce dosage to 12.5mg eod and if it continues then take 1.5 weeks off and start again starting with 6.25mg eod

• +1
your lh fsh are probably high but your estrogen is fucking nuked. thats why ur sperm is gone and you cant get hard jfl. 0 estrogen is brutal
I underestimated the power of exemaste :ROFLMAO:

I underestimated the power of exemaste :ROFLMAO:
yeah bro this shit was made for women with breast cancer. im probably not bumping up my arimidex dose, it makes me feel on top of the world and few sides

• +1
low oestrogen, reduce dosage to 12.5mg eod and if it continues then take 1.5 weeks off and start again starting with 6.25mg eod
Can too much fluctuation in estrogen do something to growth plates?

yeah bro this shit was made for women with breast cancer. im probably not bumping up my arimidex dose, it makes me feel on top of the world and few sides
If it's just a side effect of low estrogen I really don't care but if the lh fsh is damaged then I'm fucked

If it's just a side effect of low estrogen I really don't care but if the lh fsh is damaged then I'm fucked
your lh and fsh are higher than baseline but your estrogzn is literally around 0. lower your dose.

• +1
your lh and fsh are higher than baseline but your estrogzn is literally around 0. lower your dose.
i will lower 12.5 eod i was fine at that dose

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
how about you just dont fap for a month you will see significant results