Question for Black People

coisbhai

coisbhai

comparison is stealing my joy
Whenever you see someone on this forum use the n-word, do you get irritated by it?

I was thinking about this today, one of my white friends called my black friend the n-word as a joke and my black friend got all emotional

I’d assume a majority of black people feel and act this way, or most of the time get angry at the person who calls them it or says it in general

So my question is, do you get irritated by the slightest when you see a user on here use the word? Does it change your perception on the user?

It’s a deep question out of nothing I know :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan and liberiangrimreaper
Whenever you see someone on this forum use the n-word, do you get irritated by it?

I was thinking about this today, one of my white friends called my black friend the n-word as a joke and my black friend got all emotional

I’d assume a majority of black people feel and act this way, or most of the time get angry at the person who calls them it or says it in general

So my question is, do you get irritated by the slightest when you see a user on here use the word? Does it change your perception on the user?

I just pity them. They won’t ever know what it’s like to say nigga irl and be seen as NT badboys :Comfy::chad:

Instead it’s an social death sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and coisbhai
I just pity them. They won’t ever know what it’s like to say nigga irl and be seen as NT badboys :Comfy::chad:

Instead it’s an social death sentence
I see

I’m not black but it irritates me seeing members use the n-word because it’s their boring approach to being seen as edgy or quirky on the forum

However there are a small minority that use the word because they have great hatred for the Black community

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
I see

I’m not black but it irritates me seeing members use the n-word because it’s their boring approach to being seen as edgy or quirky on the forum

However there are a small minority that use the word because they have great hatred for the Black community
Nobody cares it’s the internet, we know irl they wouldn’t say it and if they did then they’d be beaten up by every normie in radius.

Just leave rhe faggots to be edgelord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, 0S4MA, 97baHater and 2 others

nah black peoples are ugly it’s deserved i don’t feel bad when people call me an idiot or a asshole so i also don’t mind when they call me nigger. they’re just calling me what i am

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, nope, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person

Nah, its the internet, its no biggie. Now if the hard r wad said irl, most blacks would probably sock them.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
I’m not black but it irritates me seeing members use the n-word
IMG 9339

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and coisbhai
nah black peoples are ugly it’s deserved i don’t feel bad when people call me an idiot or a asshole so i also don’t mind when they call me nigger. they’re just calling me what i am
But there’s black people that are more attractive than you

Why would you accept being called that word, when it means something else in your mind?

You’re subhuman but you’re projecting it on an entire community

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, murdah and vermillioncorefan
But there’s black people that are more attractive than you

Why would you accept being called that word, when it means something else in your mind?

You’re subhuman but you’re projecting it on an entire community
i don’t know what u mean by that bro? like idk how the sentences connect. but yea bro i accept it because i agree with them. people beat me up and call me that word so that means the word must accurately describe me.

Black man here. I put a cap in they ass. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable, FaceandBBC, murdah and 2 others
You're black? I thought you were white. This is very unsettling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
i don’t know what u mean by that bro? like idk how the sentences connect. but yea bro i accept it because i agree with them. people beat me up and call me that word so that means the word must accurately describe me.
How are you associating the word with being ugly

That’s not what it means

Black people have attractive individuals, same for every ethnic group, why would you accept being called a word that doesn’t apply to you at all, in any way, shape, or form

I said this before but you’re projecting your insecurity of being ugly on an entire group of people

• +1
Reactions: murdah
How are you associating the word with being ugly

That’s not what it means

Black people have attractive individuals, same for every ethnic group, why would you accept being called a word that doesn’t apply to you at all, in any way, shape, or form

I said this before but you’re projecting your insecurity of being ugly on an entire group of people
nah that’s fake psychology bro. u just misread what i meant. i meant i don’t take it personal when people call me ugly, because i know i’m ugly. so likewise i don’t get mad when they call me a nword, bcuz i know i am one. i’m poor and all that

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and coisbhai
nah that’s fake psychology bro. u just misread what i meant. i meant i don’t take it personal when people call me ugly, because i know i’m ugly. so likewise i don’t get mad when they call me a nword, bcuz i know i am one. i’m poor and all that
You just did it again

But this time you associated them with another stereotype

Mirin your ignorance incel :feelshah:

You just did it again

But this time you associated them with another stereotype

Mirin your ignorance incel :feelshah:
every stereotype about black people i am. except im not cool like that.

No also I’m 10% nigger blood

If someone called me a sand nigger or a twink I wouldn't give a shit, they have a point