Question for guys who have ever dated

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
How do you feel about other men being taller, looking better, being more successful than you?

Explain me please.

I have a plan to scar the face of every man better looking than me, cut off the legs of every taller man, and steal all the money on the planet. So its all good.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Butthurt Dweller, BigBoy and 2 others
I have a plan to scar the face of every man better looking than me, cut off the legs of every taller man, and steal all the money on the planet. So its all good.
Spare me Lord

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Aesthetic and LordNorwood
Doesn't bother me, you should stop comparing yourself to other people imo, in pretty much everyones case there will always be someone taller and better looking than you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
Doesn't bother me, you should stop comparing yourself to other people imo, in pretty much everyones case there will always be someone taller and better looking than you.
Yes I used to be like Damn look at that guy's frame. She'd rather be with him... Lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and jjm4765
Wtf bro?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
I guess I would feel envy to get mogged if I wanted to keep the girl. But you shouldn't want to keep a non virgin post prime

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I just accept it. There's always someone taller, better looking, richer or more muscular.
I still mog most men, enough to keep my gf forever if i want.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and BigBoy
I imagine wrestling them to the ground and beating them to death

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
There’s always gonna be one person who mogs you. It’s unavoidable, you kinda just have to get over it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3299, RAITEIII and 3 others
everyone is going to die and their earthly pursuits and posessions mean nothing

There’s always gonna be one person who mogs you. It’s unavoidable, you kinda just have to get over it.
I just accept it. There's always someone taller, better looking, richer or more muscular.
I still mog most men, enough to keep my gf forever if i want.
I feel it's yet not fair for me to compare myself with guys older than me who have been gymcelling for years. But still they're 6.2... If only I could grow a few cm I'd probably worry less...

It's usually the mog that affects me the most.

I feel it's yet not fair for me to compare myself with guys older than me who have been gymcelling for years. But still they're 6.2... If only I could grow a few cm I'd probably worry less...

It's usually the mog that affects me the most.
I understand, i'm 6'3 though and posting from the gym lmao.

• Woah
i've been in relationships, fucked girls as a one time thing, and currently talking to this cute asian girl that's down to just be fuck buddies while i'm also talking to this other girl i'm considering getting in a relationship with. i wouldn't say i'm the best or worst looking guy facially. i'm 5'7 which makes me shorter than average. to tell you the truth i never really compared myself in terms of looks (including height) until i became black pilled/recently and found places like this website. i would say i had a lot more success when i was blue pilled and wasn't as self conscious/depressed as i am now. in the past i NEVER had a girl say anything about my height, and now i've had a couple, although that might be because i'm getting older (22 now) and girls care more about that now than when i was younger? i think the black pill has both helped me and mind fucked me tbh.

Last edited:
  • Love it
i've been in relationships, fucked girls as a one time thing, and currently talking to this cute asian girl that's down to just be fuck buddies while i'm also talking to this other girl i'm considering getting in a relationship with. i wouldn't say i'm the best or worst looking guy facially. i'm 5'7 which makes me shorter than average. to tell you the truth i never really compared myself in terms of looks (including height) until i became black pilled/recently and found places like this website. i would say i had a lot more success when i was blue pilled and wasn't as self conscious/depressed as i am now. i think the black pill has both helped me and mind fucked me tbh.
Yeah. Sometimes I miss my "blue-Blackpilled" days. I'd only worry about me becoming a better version of myself and now I feel all this pressure of every aspect of mine compared to the others.

It's got to a point that I can guarantee I've missed out opportunities because in my mind I wasn't good enough...

We cannot just undo certain parts of this knowledge tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gonners