Question for people with a good body

R

roar123

Iron
when you take a picture of your body, is the picture right after working out your chest or how you naturally are without any workout? I am asking because most of the time, my chest is very small, but right after working out my chest looks slightly better.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
when you take a picture of your body, is the picture right after working out your chest or how you naturally are without any workout? I am asking because most of the time, my chest is very small, but right after working out my chest looks slightly better.

After when your pumped

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Euclidd and roar123
@Looksmax25, kind of random, but were you good at PE or any physical education class when you were younger?

@Looksmax25, kind of random, but were you good at PE or any physical education class when you were younger?

I was always okay athletically I guess but because I've been working out forever and I'm an oldcel I've built a good body... I'd say my genetics are a bit above average but not Chad athlete tier

• +1
Reactions: roar123
Obviously after workout or in the morning when your stomach is empty

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and roar123
I just take photos after a shower cause I'm already naked so

• +1

Our of curiosity why did you ask that?

• +1
Our of curiosity why did you ask that?
I asked that because I'm having trouble making strength gains and building muscle, and I was never that good in my phys. ed class. i was wondering if people who were naturally athletic are more likely to achieve that ideal brad pitt body than non-athletic people.

wow, you look good. how long did it take you to achieve that body? How much could you bench before starting to work out and how much can you bench now?

Thx bro. Before, I could only bench the bar. Now I can bench 1 rep of 180 lb at max, at about 122 lb (55 KG). Ive been working out for a little over a year (started in summer 2019). Ever since march however, I only work out at home, and Ive made good progress, just doing body weight exercises.

• +1
Thx bro. Before, I could only bench the bar. Now I can bench 1 rep of 180 lb at max, at about 122 lb (55 KG). Ive been working out for a little over a year (started in summer 2019). Ever since march however, I only work out at home, and Ive made good progress, just doing body weight exercises.
I am stronger than you but look 10 times worse than you fuark. bodyfat is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
ofc muscle with lots of blood in it will look bigger why do you think bodybuilders pump up before going on stage lol

• +1
I am stronger than you but look 10 times worse than you fuark. bodyfat is everything.

Thx bro. Body fat does play a huge role, I started off pure skin and bones basically so I slow bulked for pure muscle gains

Thx bro. Body fat does play a huge role, I started off pure skin and bones basically so I slow bulked for pure muscle gains
Yeah. I am way too bloated, need to lose 30lbs. But my bench one-rep max is 240 lol.

working on the fat now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Doesn't matter cause I have good frame regardless, I'm not a pumpcel

My chest looks best during my push days
The following day it looks at his worst, probably because it's sort of reconstructing itself idk
Then it looks normal

Different times. Mostly I try to take when I am cold and don't have a pump.