Question for religious people here.

boss8055

boss8055

Let it go
Do you guys believe in afterlife, and if yes; then what’s the reason behind that?

Do you guys believe in afterlife, and if yes; then what’s the reason behind that?
I BELIEVE YOU SHOUKD FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY BITCH

Yes
First they proved god was real gpd said theres an afterlife
Second where do you think the wrongdoers will be punished and the oppressed will be rewarded definitely not here
There is a day of judgement

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yes
First they proved god was real gpd said theres an afterlife
Second where do you think the wrongdoers will be punished and the oppressed will be rewarded definitely not here
What are the wrong doings, there are around 4100 religions on this planet, and there are different rules and laws. So even if I try to live a normal life, I’m going to hell in at least one of the religions.
There is a day of judgement
Why do you strongly believe that? Is there any proof for it? No dead comes back to tell what happened after they died.

bump again

Yes because everything in reality is inpermanent except for one thing - your consciousness. Everything through your life has changed except for that one thing. It is absolute and who you really are. You are beyond form and thoughts.

To assume that this limited ever-changing instance of the universe alone came out of nothing is absurd, and that non-living matter somehow is reponsible for a subjective experience is even crazier. Instead assuming that Being came out of non-Being or has always existed is more sensical. It is the same thing which your life is unfolding on.

You will obviously lose your form and egoic identity which includes your name, thoughts, memories, personality etc because these things are projected abstractions and not who you are. Identity tied to your true being is a delusion. That delusion dies at death and your consciousness moves somewhere else

• Love it
Reactions: boss8055