Question for slayers

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
When finding high quality women you’re on a date with do you downplay your bodycount?

I’ve done some introspection and I’ve noticed truly high quality non degenerate women get repulsed whenever I’m truthful about my bodycount. I’ve considered downplaying it and lying. Do you think that’s a good idea?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Sprinkles
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
i refuse to even discuss it

giving in to every question a woman asks you turns them off immensely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Sprinkles, tombradylover and 1 other person
i refuse to even discuss it

giving in to every question a woman asks you turns them off immensely
How do I get to know their bodycount then? Usually I ask and they ask me for mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and rl⠀
How do I get to know their bodycount then? Usually I ask and they ask me for mine

i never ask them about this stuff, it's cucked.

it only bothers me if i find out the girl in question is a major slut from other people. 0interest in fucking a girl who's taken dozens of dicks from guys in our local community or in general, no matter how hot she is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i never ask about this stuff. it only bothers me if i find out the girl in question is a major slut from other people.
Insane I’d rather get to know for myself. Can’t cuff a hoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and rl⠀
Best to just not talk about it

• So Sad
When finding high quality women you’re on a date with do you downplay your bodycount?

I’ve done some introspection and I’ve noticed truly high quality non degenerate women get repulsed whenever I’m truthful about my bodycount. I’ve considered downplaying it and lying. Do you think that’s a good idea?
I straight up say 1 (which it is)

• +1
no

• So Sad
Insane I’d rather get to know for myself. Can’t cuff a hoe

most girls aren't really that promiscuous. believing they are is just another one of stupid incel dread-fueled misconceptions.

if you are remotely social/included in your community's social circles, you'll know which girls have the rep of being huge sluts anyway.

• +1
most girls aren't really that promiscuous. believing they are is just another one of stupid incel dread-fueled misconceptions. if you are remotely social/included in your community's social circles, you'll know which girls have the rep of being huge sluts anyway.
The ones I’m talking about are women from dating apps

• +1
i always wake up and realize I soiled my underpants before that point

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tombradylover, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Danish_Retard @VeryIndoEuropean @TUSSELEIF @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling @LightSkinNoob

• +1
The ones I’m talking about are women from dating apps

can't help you then, I don't use those. as you can tell from my recent thread about my rl experience with women, I meet all of them irl.

but yeah, it's harder to get that info from sluts using dating sites.

(unless you are @forevergymcelling, who exclusively dates tinder whores, but is 100% sure they've all only fucked 1-2 guys max before and that they'd never cheat on him, while simultaneously fervently preaching about all of them, except his unicorn gfs, being turbo sluts).

- rl, schengen

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AspiringMogger
can't help you then, I don't use those. but yeah, it's harder to get that info from sluts using dating sites (unless you are @forevergymcelling, who exclusively dates tinder whores, but is 100% sure they've all only fucked 1-2 guys max before and that they'd never cheat on him, while preaching about all of them except his gfs being turbo sluts).

- rl, schengen

never talked to a girl before but it would probably be better to talk it up rather than down tbh women only pretend to be turned off by high body count even the “hqnp”s

• Hmm...
never be honest about anything

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and AspiringMogger
never talked to a girl before but it would probably be better to talk it up rather than down tbh women only pretend to be turned off by high body count even the “hqnp”s
I remember the last high quality girl I went on a date with told me the amount I’ve gone on were a lot (I was her first ever from a dating app). I should’ve just lied and told her I got out of a LTR not long ago or some shit tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Sprinkles
I remember the last high quality girl I went on a date with told me the amount I’ve gone on were a lot (I was her first ever from a dating app). I should’ve just lied and told her I got out of a LTR not long ago or some shit tbh.
why are you listening to a woman’s words?

• So Sad
@Zer0/∞

• JFL
why are you listening to a woman’s words?
She was 18 and her birthday was 2 months before we went out. It doesn’t seem that far fetched

• +1
She was 18 and her birthday was 2 months before we went out. It doesn’t seem that far fetched
not relevant in the slightest
don’t listen to anything they say

• Hmm...

>
>

just stfu, incel

it's amazing how clueless numales on this forum are when it comes to understanding this stuff, specially considering they believe they are way-ahead-of-the-curve gurus for getting girls, lmao

Last edited:

I try to bring it up as often as possible because it gives me a massive halo because most 15 year olds have 0-1 bodycount

• Woah
>
>

stfu, incel

it's amazing how clueless numales on this forums are when it comes to understanding this stuff, specially considering they believe they are gurus for getting girls, lmao
just cuz i’m ugly doesn’t mean i’m stupid 😡

my best dates were when i was still shy and barely talked. girls don't like to talk unless they don't see you as friend. all the talking is purely technical

• Hmm...
Depends on the girl you have to figure it out. If she's a little nervous I usually downplay it. If she's younger and shy (like this one foid I am talking to rn), I think 2-3 more than what she tells you is ideal. Most girls want a guy a little more experienced than them but not too much I'd think.
Barely matters tho. You can get away with a lot if she's attracted to you and likes you. Very small number would throw girls off (and even this you can just say you got out of an ltr). High number can throw some girls off/they'd fear getting pump and dumped but if its obvious its an ONS than again barely matters.

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and AspiringMogger
Sorry boss, being a slayer means youre now trash for serious relationships. Give up on that and keep whoring around