question for smokers and vapers

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
I been vaping those disposable "lost mary" vapes alot, they are making me feel sickly as fuck, I constantly feel ill and even throw up pretty often. Do cigarettes have the same effect? Did you as a smoker experience this with vaping?

thanks.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 83716
bump plz

Yes

• +1
Reactions: watah and sickdawgie
This month I’ll be one year clean off vapes. Best decision I ever made try and quit gang

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and try2beme
I been vaping those disposable "lost mary" vapes alot, they are making me feel sickly as fuck, I constantly feel ill and even throw up pretty often. Do cigarettes have the same effect? Did you as a smoker experience this with vaping?

thanks.
Thats literally your Body telling you to stop

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie

thanks.
lost mary is straight up cancer i noticed they also have that sickly sweetness, used to vape but raped collagen and made me feel like peepee, if ur gonna continue vaping get rnm 10000 cuz they let in hella more air than other vapes

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie

thanks.
im addicted to vaping and never feel like. I think you should either switch vape brands or just quit in general. dont think ciggeretes will be much better for you.