Question for subhumans on here

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
What do you do to cope?
Honestly i try to cope with alcohol but it just makes me retarded.
Any other good copes? Post itt.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Posting bro comments on @AbandonShip s profile

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and AbandonShip
excersise
go to the gym, go swimming, go for a walk its really up to you

movies and tv shows
get netflix or amazon prime and just binge watch it

video game
theres new video games out pretty much every week

if your rich you could also just travel the world

go to college
find something you enjoy and start to study it and eventually get a job which you like doing.

hobbies
do hobbies like shooting, golfing or learn to play an instrument and other things like that

i wouldnt cope with stuff like alcohol if i was you, its addictive and can cause alot of damage if your drink to much

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and AbandonShip
excersise
go to the gym, go swimming, go for a walk its really up to you

movies and tv shows
get netflix or amazon prime and just binge watch it

video game
theres new video games out pretty much every week

if your rich you could also just travel the world

go to college
find something you enjoy and start to study it and eventually get a job which you like doing.

hobbies
do hobbies like shooting, golfing or learn to play an instrument and other things like that

i wouldnt cope with stuff like alcohol if i was you, its addictive and can cause alot of damage if your drink to much
I just want to forget about my sub humanity and enjoy life. But i have these obsessive thoughts that make it near impossible.
Thanks for the advice tho. Appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I just want to forget about my sub humanity and enjoy life. But i have these obsessive thoughts that make it near impossible.
Thanks for the advice tho. Appreciate it
you look pretty good though maybe you have some sorta bdd, if looks are holding you back though so much just forget about it, just money max and enjoy your life, go travelling and do cool shit, this is the only life youll have and if you cant change your looks dont let them hold you back, just make the most of what youve got while your here

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Well, I'm not subhuman. But if my day is going like shit, I cope by sleeping for a long time. I just love sleeping in my bed for 10+ hours. I have the number 1 most comfortable pillow and mattress on the planet.

• +1
ldaring

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and AbandonShip
you look pretty good though maybe you have some sorta bdd, if looks are holding you back though so much just forget about it, just money max and enjoy your life, go travelling and do cool shit, this is the only life youll have and if you cant change your looks dont let them hold you back, just make the most of what youve got while your here
Nah i have scars on my face no collagen, wide nose, shitty lips and bad coluring.
Its hard to stop obsessing.
I am just gonna drugmaxx
Well, I'm not subhuman. But if my day is going like shit, I cope by sleeping for a long time. I just love sleeping in my bed for 10+ hours. I have the number 1 most comfortable pillow and mattress on the planet.
I sleep 12 hours a day
No bro

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
hobbies
Thanks for the advice, don't come to school tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: jjm4765 and AbandonShip
weed and shitposting

YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT CARS
GAMES
IMAGINING THAT I'M CHAD, LOVE STORIES, SEX, FAPPING DURING THAT

SLEEPING

• +1
Nah i have scars on my face no collagen, wide nose, shitty lips and bad coluring.
Its hard to stop obsessing.
I am just gonna drugmaxx

I sleep 12 hours a day

No bro
pretty much all of those flaws sound fixable apart from colouring, you look fine now and if you can improve then youll be even better.
personally ive never taken drugs but from reading some peoples experiences with taking drugs it helps you to just become more relaxed and nt, maybe a good option for you.

i used to have the same problem, i would always obsess about small flaws and my looks in general, eventually i just realised though obsessing about your looks isnt going to change them or improve them and it only makes your mental health so much worse so i just stopped becoming so obsessed about it, dont know if this helps you change your mindset

• +1
Huh?
Have you ever smoked weed?
I smoke hash. As i said weed doesnt affect me much. Just makes me slow and sleepy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
There’s no way to cope. Other hobbies that are enjoyable I guess

• +1