question for the mods

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
hypothetically speaking, if user A) was being constantly harassed by user B), say user B) was constantly leaving harassing comments on user A)s post's how many times would user A) have to report user B) before user B) was banned?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1106, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I cant read.

Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1106 and BrettyBoy
Not a single word. XD

XD

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and BrettyBoy
What the fuck do you think this is instagram? I'm pretty sure "harrassing" other peoples posts isn't bannable.
And if you're being harrased there probably is a good reason. If someone is being downright autistic then the community usually fires back.
TLDR Deal with it yourself
BrettyBoy

XD

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
im not making any effort to understand this

Gay if u report someone

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Eclipse
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

• +1
Can't handle bantz, cunt?

• +1
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
And also gay if you have your profile on private jfl... I never understood that one, It's not like you have your address on there

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Eclipse
What the fuck do you think this is instagram? I'm pretty sure "harrassing" other peoples posts isn't bannable.
And if you're being harrased there probably is a good reason. If someone is being downright autistic then the community usually fires back.

BrettyBoy

XD

XD

Attachments

• 2205.gif
    2205.gif
    232.1 KB · Views: 1
My screen name on incels.is is -BrettyBoy- and I have had no real life female attention in a long time but I only get online female attention now so I consider myself what I put as my rank title.
+1 Reply

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
My screen name on incels.is is -BrettyBoy- and I have had no real life female attention in a long time but I only get online female attention now so I consider myself what I put as my rank title.
+1 Reply
If I donโ€™t put โ€˜XDโ€™ in a sentence, it means Iโ€™m serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106

Last edited:
I think after you reported about 3 times I gave him a warning. All he was posting was stuff like "didn't read". If he was actually posting nasty things then it would only be 1 report.

yes it is bannable. constantly fucking with someone who wants nothing to do with you isn't acceptable behavior and should not be allowed to persist. he deserves to be banned if he doesn't smarten up and leave me alone. "hurr durr you deserve to be harassed cuz you haz da awwtizum!" pathetic joke of an argument. your comment is shit and a stain on my thread.
I think after you reported about 3 times I gave him a warning. All he was posting was stuff like "didn't read". If he was actually posting nasty things then it would only be 1 report.
he continually posted "shit thread kill yourself" on my post's and leaves constant sick emjoi's on my comments, given the history between us I think its obvious why I want to keep him away from me.

Last edited:
And also gay if you have your profile on private jfl... I never understood that one, It's not like you have your address on there
K0Pโ‚ฌ

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back