question for those who took accutane

x ta c

x ta c

Iron
would it affect my performance as an athlete? i do d1 track and field and football (soccer for americans) at a high level. how would i be impacted if i started accutane?

It depends on each person, but for me I've had absolutely no side effects, except for dry lips.

would it affect my performance as an athlete? i do d1 track and field and football (soccer for americans) at a high level. how would i be impacted if i started accutane?
damn d1 track, what event u run and whats ur pb

dont take that jew shit just thug it out and eat raw meat

• WTF
Reactions: Weed
Had 0 issues personally, just dry lips and a small nosebleed once a month

I still have dry lips 10 years later
But I think it made my skin look younger

for Me yes I took it will I played basketball in highschool and noticed knee pain, elbow pain, back pain, permanent joint clicking and cracking and still struggle with shin splints 3+ years after and was a contributing factor for quitting basketball. I probably am an extreme case in terms of the physical side effects and was on a moderate dose. I probably aged my joints by 10 years taking it for 4 months. I really wish I never took it, went to physcial therapy for 3 months to get rid of the shin splints and nothing worked I would recommend to stay the hell away from it tbh I might literally have shin splints forever because of it :(.

I had body aches, but I was on around 100mg so my side effects were more severe. I was still able to go to the gym and do Muay Thai consistently tho so you should be fine.

The side effects come at high dosages. If you dont take more than 20mg a day, all you will notice is some dry lips and skin.