question for vaxxed cels

D

Deleted member 42577

Gold
since it's been over 2 years from the first shots
have the vaxx impact your loox ? are u crippled ?
share ur experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and baboon593
The dead ones from myocarditis can't speak.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mio, SoutherSoldier and 1 other person
The dead ones from myocarditis can't speak.
based ropemaxer
instead of paying 10k euro to be euthanized in switzerland you get your rope shot FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Mio and SoutherSoldier
idk all my friends are vaxxed, they seem fine. one nigga started smoking weed and became retarded, others seem to be holding up. I doubt it does anything bad for u, but idk whats the point of vaxxing unless it's mandatory. just feels a bit cucked that I am forced to inject myself, so I didnt do it

I had a small reaction to my first shot. Nothing much just a little bit of pain in my arm and my chest, some heart palpitations, the normal. I was lucky I got vaxed, because two days later I got covid for the first time. It was awful. Way worse than the small side effects from the vax I had.

After I knew how bad covid was, I was first in line for my second shot. I was prepared for the side effects again, I knew it was worth it. Yeah, that second shot was a doozy. It put me out for three days. I couldn't walk, tremors all in my legs. I forgot my cat's name. It was rough. But, I got the second shot just in time, because four days later I got the worst covid ever. I can't imagine how bad it would have been if I weren't vaxed.

After all of that, I was worried about getting the booster shot. I knew I needed it, but I know all vaccines have side effects. I sucked it up and got the booster anyway. The third one was rough. I lost feeling in half my face, my hair came out in clumps, my gums were bleeding, and I could hear the voice of satan in my bathroom. But, I'm so grateful I got the booster. The next day I got covid again. My left testicle doubled in size and I lost control of my bowels and motor functions, I just constantly flail and piss myself. I got a widow maker heart attack and almost died I had to be resuscitated twice. Turns out I have long covid. It's a nightmare.

Get vaccinated people, covid is no joke.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42577