Magic
I'm not gonna include Latinas because its obvious we'd all fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 2227
mirin the effort u put into the poll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Patient A
If they are hot then I will fuck, wouldn’t date a black girl though. Tbh. I don’t care if anyone thinks that’s racist tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Only white men under 6’ can be incel.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I find very few asians girls cute, and even then I'd probably hold out for an average white or latina girl, and black (mostly just mixed) girls can be extremely hot and I'd date one no question, especially over asians

Assuming each girl is my looksmatch:
White>Latina (very close 2nd)>Black>Asian>everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I find very few asians girls cute, and even then I'd probably hold out for an average white or latina girl, and black (mostly just mixed) girls can be extremely hot and I'd date one no question, especially over asians

Assuming each girl is my looksmatch:
White>Latina (very close 2nd)>Black>Asian
The thing about black girls is that when you imagine a hot black girl you are imagining an american light skinned black girl who definitely has a lot of European DNA in her. And when you imagine a hot asian girl you imagine a Korean model, with the Korean model, you know that if you had children with her, your son would probably be incel but with the light skinned black girl he could easily be a slayer.

If you imagined a purebred sub saharan african female you would put them below the pure asian.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Dont find asian/Black/curry women attractive tbh.

trying to figure out where the "yes" option is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Are you aware non-whites will vote as well?

Ngl black women got some serious ass though, all shit aside

The thing about black girls is that when you imagine a hot black girl you are imagining an american light skinned black girl who definitely has a lot of European DNA in her. And when you imagine a hot asian girl you imagine a Korean model, with the Korean model, you know that if you had children with her, your son would probably be incel but with the light skinned black girl he could easily be a slayer.

If you imagined a purebred sub saharan african female you would put them below the pure asian.
Yep basically lightskin only. This girl makes my dick tingle indeed:

I might change my vote for asians since the social stigma of being a white guy dating an asian is pretty brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Yep basically lightskin only. This girl makes my dick tingle indeed:

I might change my vote for asians since the social stigma of being a white guy dating an asian is pretty brutal.
Absolute hottie

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Are you aware non-whites will vote as well?
nothing I can do about that
but I guess it's fine if they imagine what they would do if they were white

may have dated gook before but no way now, would date white foid below psl level and reject ethnic above, and never considered dating negress.

I would rate Asian or black if they were PSL 6 or model tier

I'm hapa but imagine me hypothetically mating with an asian girl and making 3/4 asian babies, I would be making giga truecels.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I would date east asians because i have low standards. I have always liked black girls or atleast them i see in sweden. And most ethnic girls i see are hotter then swedish girls so i would date an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
The true blackpill is dating Asian women because they are most feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Only white women or 80%+ white blood women

this is my ideal. if she has this pheno i dont care if she's slightly below my looksmatch. my goal in life is to find a LTR like this

368full-julia-jentsch.jpg

the asian girl would have to be above my looksmatch

nana-komatsu-1.jpg

This poll is nearly scientific. Mirin high Iq

I would date east asians because i have low standards. I have always liked black girls or atleast them i see in sweden. And most ethnic girls i see are hotter then swedish girls so i would date an ethnic.
I thought that native Swedish girls are extremely hot?

Its about face, not race

It's a tricky one for me. I don't actually mind ethnic women, I just usually strongly dislike ethnic men. So I have fucked outside my race, but I could never date them (bring them home to meet my parents) and I would never want kids with them as I think mixed race children look disgusting (particularly half white / half black).

The true blackpill is dating Asian women because they are most feminine.
This 199%. Most feminine looking, most submissive, least nitpicking/arguing. Know their place too, least brainwashed by feminist agendas.

Best aging out of all races, due to staying slim, rarely becoming a landwhale after 32-35.

Latinas too big ass looks like fkn cringe. Philippinas are the infinitely much better version of latinas- thick lips, curvy body, yet small and petite and feminine. Latinas have retarded proportions with those asses and tits that only BBCs can handle.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Time Travel and SLA
Only white men under 6’ can be incel.
Yioure a retarded nigger that pretends to be white on looksmax. I've seen your old pics ob the old femcel server. You're black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 3328
I would date a black girl, some are cute especially if they are black-white (mulatto) mix

Get the fuck out with that Asian shit tho :lul:👌

Last edited:
Keep ignoring me spook
@StormlitAqua lmfao see how you didn't respond I was in that same femcel server dumbass cunt. Now stop larping nobody takes you serious

• JFL
Reactions: SLA