Question for Zeta

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Following up from this thread I made 2 years ago, I have a superior idea now

@Zeta, how much would you charge to acquire 10 omegle thirst reactions from foids that you haven't posted anywhere and sell them to me so I can replace the video of you with video of myself as if I'm the one they're giving the thirst reactions and compliments to?
You could even give some of the less dramatic reactions to make it seem more believable.
I could also wear A10 contacts in my video recording and then if you send some clips of foids giving you compliments on your eye colour there's no reason for people who watch the clips to question their legitimacy
Can you help a brother out Zeta?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, cromagnon, 97baHater and 6 others
Following up from this thread I made 2 years ago, I have a superior idea now

@Zeta, how much would you charge to acquire 10 omegle thirst reactions from foids that you haven't posted anywhere and sell them to me so I can replace the video of you with video of myself as if I'm the one they're giving the thirst reactions and compliments to?
You could even give some of the less dramatic reactions to make it seem more believable.
I could also wear A10 contacts in my video recording and then if you send some clips of foids giving you compliments on your eye colour there's no reason for people who watch the clips to question their legitimacy
Can you help a brother out Zeta?
Wtf I’m reading……:feelswhat:

wtf nigga?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and thorns
I have a fulltime job atm, so i have no time to make omegle videos. 😢

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, 97baHater and 6ft4
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, truthhurts and 97baHater
💀💀💀💀💀☠️🏴‍☠️☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️💀☠️💀☠️☠️☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️💀💀💀