Question on Aromatase Inhibitors

D

Deleted member 15791

Silver
Can AIs increase masculine features in your face ? For example by reducing lip size which is caused by estrogen ?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
@6foot2_17y0

Can AIs increase masculine features in your face ? For example by reducing lip size which is caused by estrogen ?
Didnt happen to me my lips only grew while i was using ais. My bones masculinized and grow like crazy on hormones

Probably encourages facial masculinisation as it skyrockets T, aswell as DHT and nukes shbg

I will make an updates on face changes when ive been hghmaxxing + aromasinmaxxing for 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
For example by reducing lip size which is caused by estrogen ?
200 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, polio and Deleted member 16571
Wouldnt take it, its hella neurotoxic. Very noticeable and its cumulative.

WHat did you use?
Testosterone propionate testosterone enanthate rad140 winstrol mk677 anavar pregenelone progesterone dhea t3/t4 (all used from 17-18 years old)

Testosterone propionate testosterone enanthate rad140 winstrol mk677 anavar pregenelone progesterone dhea t3/t4 (all used from 17-18 years old)
Did you grow any height on them?

Are this of any use? " pregenelone progesterone dhea"

Did you grow any height on them?

Are this of any use? " pregenelone progesterone dhea"
Yes very useful. I grew from 6’1-6’2.5 from 17.0-18.4 years old

Yes very useful. I grew from 6’1-6’2.5 from 17.0-18.4 years old
Did you grow while on roids, did you use any AI?
Where did you get your info about pregenelone progesterone dhea?

Did you grow while on roids, did you use any AI?
Where did you get your info about pregenelone progesterone dhea?
Nigger what in the fucking fuck, yes i grew muscle and fucking height like i said, 1.5 inches. I know biology and hormones so i know that progesterone pregenelone and dhea supplementation are needed when injecting due to the lack of production from LH and FSH decreasing. They are all important for bone growth, libido, muscle building, and mental health, same with T3/T4

Nigger what in the fucking fuck, yes i grew muscle and fucking height like i said, 1.5 inches. I know biology and hormones so i know that progesterone pregenelone and dhea supplementation are needed when injecting due to the lack of production from LH and FSH decreasing. They are all important for bone growth, libido, muscle building, and mental health, same with T3/T4
The theory is that the extra E from aromatization will close your plates and stunt your growth.

The theory is that the extra E from aromatization will close your plates and stunt your growth.
I know, i forgot to answer that. I took atimidex for that purpose and because of the set of epigenetics it triggers to release an enzyme linked to sagital jaw growth

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Post the studies.
I dont have to do shit, if you wanna search it up, search it up. T administration w aromatase inhibitor is neurotoxic at all doses and very noticeable in men.

I dont have to do shit, if you wanna search it up, search it up. T administration w aromatase inhibitor is neurotoxic at all doses and very noticeable in men.

You are retarded, little greycel piece of shit. If you are going to spout nonsense at least post your sources.
"Wouldnt take it, its hella neurotoxic. Very noticeable and its cumulative." Find in all the internets where does it say AI is neurotoxic and post it here, little fagget.
You might have watched too much MPMD and got all the shit wrong, and he explains it easily for retards like yourself to understand. E is neuroprotective and that's why you want high E when you are blasting T, not that AI is "neurotoxic".

I know, i forgot to answer that. I took atimidex for that purpose and because of the set of epigenetics it triggers to release an enzyme linked to sagital jaw growth
Good, i guess you mean arimidex, did you get any blood test done, to check your T, E, etc?

You are retarded, little greycel piece of shit. If you are going to spout nonsense at least post your sources.
"Wouldnt take it, its hella neurotoxic. Very noticeable and its cumulative." Find in all the internets where does it say AI is neurotoxic and post it here, little fagget.
You might have watched too much MPMD and got all the shit wrong, and he explains it easily for retards like yourself to understand. E is neuroprotective and that's why you want high E when you are blasting T, not that AI is "neurotoxic".
Shut up you downie. When u take ai it increases LH thereby increasing test so you’ll have super high androgens and low estrogens which severely inhibit the synthesis of serotonin. Now learn to use google you brainlet.

Low concentrations of testosterone became neurotoxic in the presence of the aromatase inhibitors, ie anastrozole

If you’ve ever taken an ai for long periods you’d know you what it feels like. Prescribing these to peoples whose brains are developing is not a good idea. But whatever u do u retard

Shut up you downie. When u take ai it increases LH thereby increasing test so you’ll have super high androgens and low estrogens which severely inhibit the synthesis of serotonin. Now learn to use google you brainlet.

Low concentrations of testosterone became neurotoxic in the presence of the aromatase inhibitors, ie anastrozole

If you’ve ever taken an ai for long periods you’d know you what it feels like. Prescribing these to peoples whose brains are developing is not a good idea. But whatever u do u retard
Just take serotonin/antidepressents :Comfy:

You are stupid, "Nanomolar concentrations of anabolic–androgenic steroids amplify excitotoxic neuronal death in mixed mouse cortical cultures", kill yourself.
You are not getting super high androgens on an AI, you are not supposed to crash your E to 0, docs use on kids all the time so they grow taller. Just shut up, retards like you who get conclusions on cell culture studies are the most annoying autistic retards on earth.
And again,

Wouldnt take it, its hella neurotoxic. Very noticeable and its cumulative.
The AI is not neurotoxic and "cumulative", in any case it would be the androgens in lack of estrogen (in cultured mouse cells), you are just plain retarded, peak autism.

Last edited:
You are stupid, "Nanomolar concentrations of anabolic–androgenic steroids amplify excitotoxic neuronal death in mixed mouse cortical cultures", kill yourself.
You are not getting super high androgens on an AI, you are not supposed to crash your E to 0, docs use on kids all the time so they grow taller. Just shut up, retards like you who get conclusions on cell culture studies are the most annoying autistic retards on earth.
And again,

The AI is not neurotoxic and "cumulative", in any case it would be the androgens in lack of estrogen (in cultured mouse cells), you are just plain retarded, peak autism.
You can feel it im telling you. They use it on prepubertal kids whose androgens dont spike because of upregulating hpta/lowering shbg/lowering metabolism into estrogen increasing estrogen because. whatever bro if you wanna be a fucking fag go ahead im jus warning you.....

You can feel it im telling you. They use it on prepubertal kids whose androgens dont spike because of upregulating hpta/lowering shbg/lowering metabolism into estrogen increasing estrogen because. whatever bro if you wanna be a fucking fag go ahead im jus warning you.....
you're back?

you're back?
idk bro just broke up w my girl so im feelin kinda downbad atm, just gonna self improve a bit until i get another one. so ig im back temporarily. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946