Question on MSE, Bimax

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
So if one was to do MSE to expand maxilla and upper maxilla instead of getting OBO or Lefort

What non surgical method is there for the equivalent of bimax which can reduce sloped nose, reduce philtrum, bring and rotate the maxilla, bring lower jaw forward? Is it incisor chewing?

Also bonesmashing = implants if we were to extend the analogy

I’m new here so I’m abit retarded when it comes to procedures and surgeries

I mainly want to increase spacing between the eyes (inner canthal distance) and get wider nose which I think both are related, i.e. both increase when you expand upper maxilla. Any hope for me?

As for non surgical bimax. I know there probably isn’t such method but it’s my last bit of cope

I mean could do both
What surgery can expand maxilla (both lower and upper) and expand the inner canthal distance and widen nose?

Also bimax seems really intensive, I don’t have a recessed lower maxilla, only upper. It’s mainly for my downgrown jaw

What surgery can expand maxilla (both lower and upper) and expand the inner canthal distance and widen nose?

Also bimax seems really intensive, I don’t have a recessed lower maxilla, only upper. It’s mainly for my downgrown jaw
Please consult someone else, I’m a bit retarded

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03