Question on virginity

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
We all know that hymen is not an accurate way to judge a woman's virginity but from what I've heard, even if a virgin doesn't bleed it doesn't mean you can put it easily, unless you have a microdick, penetrating it in one go is almost impossible at first and you'll feel some pain as well because she's so tight.

Is this correct?

• +1
Reactions: dgg and BrutalMogger
@Gengar what do you think

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Good place to ask

• JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath, Aero, Darkeningstar and 7 others
OP is afraid that losing his virginity will be painful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Debetro, 97baHater and 2 others
So basically I'm saying if you can penetrate her easily and she's getting wet and not feeling any pain, she's not a virgin

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
OP is afraid that losing his virginity will be painful
Nah I'm just asking that if she doesn't bleed then in that case how can I make sure she's a virgin

Nah I'm just asking that if she doesn't bleed then in that case how can I make sure she's a virgin
virginity is chad-only

If you can go balls deep in her in one go then it's over

@Gengar what do you think
Women's tightness or lack thereof varies per person, the same way a man's dick size varies per person. Apparently, 50% of women do not bleed during the first time they have sex. I think this has a lot to do with penis size. We know there's an average size so that means 50% people will be this size or smaller and 50% will be that size or above. I genuinely believe the women who do bleed is because they have a partner with an average or above average penis and due to their cluelessness they just stick it in and thus causing ruptures which in turns makes them bleed. They don't engage in (proper) foreplay and that's why, due to lack of lubrication, they bleed. What I'm saying here is just a theory of mine, I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Women's tightness or lack thereof varies per person, the same way a man's dick size varies per person. Apparently, 50% of women do not bleed during the first time they have sex. I think this has a lot to do with penis size. We know there's an average size so that means 50% people will be this size or smaller and 50% will be that size or above. I genuinely believe the women who do bleed is because they have a partner with an average or above average penis and due to their cluelessness they just stick it in and thus causing ruptures which in turns makes them bleed. They don't engage in (proper) foreplay and that's why, due to lack of lubrication, they bleed. What I'm saying here is just a theory of mine, I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
Yes I agree with you on that but I saw a girl talking about how it took almost 6 months for her bf to go balls deep in her, they didn't have sex regularly, only did it 2-3 times per month, after 6-7 sessions she started actually enjoying it.

I'm just saying if she doesn't feel any pain and you can go balls deep in one go, I think there's a high chance that she's not a virgin, if you have average dick