Question regarding laser treatment for dark circles.

geenger

geenger

never stop following your dreams
My dermatologist said that for my type of dark circles, laser treatment is the best solution. But the thing is, a friend of mine also did laser treatment for his dark circles and his undereyes became white after the procedure (aka skin discoloration). And keep in mind he did it with a very respected dermatologist at the time.
So I wanted to know if these unexpected results are somewhat common or if its a safe proceedure overall and he was just an outlier. Plus, if someone here has already done the proceedure or knows a lot about it, your tips would be much appreciated.

PS: my next guides are coming soon, lately I've not been in this forum that much (Im in the process of getting a job so life been pretty busy) so it will take some time for me to finish them but eventually ill post them and tag everyone that asked to be tagged in them.

Get infraorbital implants, retard.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, aestheticsrespecter, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
send a pic of the side profile of your under eye, 90% of the time it’s just that you have a boneless undereye, if that’s the case then
IMG 6429

I dont think its that bad bone wise tbh. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
View attachment 3039209
I dont think its that bad bone wise tbh. What are your thoughts?
i mean it’s not too boneless under there but there’s still a bit that’s missing bones to fill the area. i do agree w the other ppl that infraorbitals would look better than anything else. would balance out your side profile aswell