question regarding measuring penis length

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Just be good looking
so my ruler has a space before it starts at 0, it's about 0.6cms or almost a quarter inch, so when I measure my cock when it's hard and it measures 17.2cm or 6.8inches, is it fair to claim 7 inches ?

• +1
Reactions: micropp and Chadeep
A pump session will make it 7

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
I have 11.2 inches get mogged dicklet

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
also im 18% body fat, will I see any length "gains" from cutting to 12% ?

@ShawarmaFilth @Gengar @asdvek tagging high iq cockologists

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
no

• So Sad
so my ruler has a space before it starts at 0, it's about 0.6cms or almost a quarter inch, so when I measure my cock when it's hard and it measures 17.2cm or 6.8inches, is it fair to claim 7 inches ?
Sounds like my ruler. Watch out, you will get cucks like @ambi telling you you're LARPing about your size for adjusting it now, even if it's warranted.

In your case, your actual size is 17.2 + 0.6 = 17.8 / 2.54 = 7,01 inches or 7 inches. Mirin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: descension, micropp and <6PSLcel
Sounds like my ruler. Watch out, you will get cucks like @ambi telling you you're LARPing about your size for adjusting it now, even if it's warranted.

In your case, your actual size is 17.2 + 0.6 = 17.8 / 2.54 = 7,01 inches or 7 inches. Mirin.
also the best place to measure girth is in the middle right ? cuz when i measure middle it's 4.9 inches and nearer to the bottom it's like 5.1

also the best place to measure girth is in the middle right ? cuz when i measure middle it's 4.9 inches and nearer to the bottom it's like 5.1
Yes middle is the valid one

• +1
Are u measuring sitting or standing?