Question regarding Oral Minoxidil

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
how long does it take for eyelash growth to become terminal from oral minoxidil?

Pretty sure no one has gotten that far, but a bottle of topical minoxidil, when taken orally, tends to last ~6 months apparently.
Try to see if after one bottle, the growth becomes terminal.
Heard someone on here awhile back claim that it took him 2 years of topical minoxidil usage for hairs to be terminal,hope that helps you.

how long does it take for eyelash growth to become terminal from oral minoxidil?
Nigga there's no terminal growth. All it does is extend the anagen phase so your lashes will be growing for a longer period of time resulting in a greater length at the end of the growth cycle.
You stop taking it and the growth cycle reverts to the original one.

Nigga there's no terminal growth. All it does is extend the anagen phase so your lashes will be growing for a longer period of time resulting in a greater length at the end of the growth cycle.
You stop taking it and the growth cycle reverts to the original one.
So if i stop taking it, my eyelashes will turn to normal length?

just wondering did you see my thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/oral-minoxidil-eyelash-results-with-pictures.925308/

regarding your question, no one really uses oral minox for eyelashes (i did) outside this forum. so there is really no info on it. i did some research and asked around people who experienced eyelash growth from oral minox and asked if they kept their lashes. it was around a 50/50 split. i think, if taken for enough time of at least a year they will become terminal. i’ve been on for 6 months but i will continue to use tbh. it’s a good precaution against balding and will have not to worry about them ever falling out and is extremely cheap to maintain. if you’d like to stop give it at least a year, id do more like 2 years to be extra safe so you dont lose that year of progress if they do fall, for them to be terminal

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
just wondering did you see my thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/oral-minoxidil-eyelash-results-with-pictures.925308/

regarding your question, no one really uses oral minox for eyelashes (i did) outside this forum. so there is really no info on it. i did some research and asked around people who experienced eyelash growth from oral minox and asked if they kept their lashes. it was around a 50/50 split. i think, if taken for enough time of at least a year they will become terminal. i’ve been on for 6 months but i will continue to use tbh. it’s a good precaution against balding and will have not to worry about them ever falling out and is extremely cheap to maintain. if you’d like to stop give it at least a year, id do more like 2 years to be extra safe so you dont lose that year of progress if they do fall, for them to be terminal
thoughts on combining oral minox and latisse?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
thoughts on combining oral minox and latisse?
started yesterday myself lol
im shitting bricks tho hoping i dont get orbital fat loss
i do think fat loss its cope if applied properly but who knows
im using vasaline as buffer around everwhere on eye apart from where latisse is applied to it cant migrate (hopefully)

started yesterday myself lol
im shitting bricks tho hoping i dont get orbital fat loss
i do think fat loss its cope if applied properly but who knows
im using vasaline as buffer around everwhere on eye apart from where latisse is applied to it cant migrate (hopefully)
good luck. ill start off with oral minox to be safe.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed