Question to all the youngcel: how did you get to drive?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Don't you have to go to the DMV and do some bullshit test on the computer and if you pass it you get a permit?

How much studying did you do?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 12002
didnt study im not low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
didnt study im not low iq
You have to study because they ask random questions with no way on knowing the correct answer, the test is such bullshit I failed it

I can't drive! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Idk but in Germany there is an app for it with all the questions and I just clicked them through till I could answer all the 1000+ questions. After that I just did a few simulation tests

Took some weeks I guess but when I took it seriously for a few days I learned the most

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 1 other person
LMFAO at your low iq I passed the test my first try the day i turned 16 years old without studying for 1 second:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I didn’t waste a second i got my car and license the first day i could and picked up a bitch:feelsgah:

I can't drive! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Get a permit ASAP
Idk but in Germany there is an app for it with all the questions and I just clicked them through till I could answer all the 1000+ questions. After that I just did a few simulation tests

Took some weeks I guess but when I took it seriously for a few days I learned the most
Bro, it makes me fucking furious women do all this just to drive to Chad, girls getting their license at 16-17 who were sitting beside me in class just did it to get a fling by Chad

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and germanlooks
LMFAO at your low iq I passed the test my first try the day i turned 16 years old without studying for 1 second:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I didn’t waste a second i got my car and license the first day i could and picked up a bitch:feelsgah:
You live in some shitty state with less regulations and easier questions, it figures

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
You live in some shitty state with less regulations and easier questions, it figures
California test is the hardest son

There’s no copes for you

I don't give a fuck if some pip squeak got their driving privileges before me
cope, you made a whole thread about it, you’re frustrated you never got to drive with a girl in your car during teen years. brutal i would be mad too boyo.

i see you never got over the fact girls in the class didn’t want to drive your ass around, only good looking NT guy:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
cope, you made a whole thread about it, you’re frustrated you never got to drive with a girl in your car during teen years. brutal i would be mad too boyo.
I made a "whole thread about it" because I was curious to see how long it took for youngcels on here to get their license. Driving girls around in your car like a simp is cringe as fuck, girls do that shit to get around for free.
i see you never got over the fact girls in the class didn’t want to drive your ass around, only good looking NT guy:ogre:

That's not what I was talking about, dumbass. Keep making it obvious your ass studied 12 hours a day for your little permit just to drive to the gym and get mogged by Chad :lul::eek::feelsgah::feelskek:

Yes, that's how it works. Take a computer test to get your permit. Then you've got a few months before it expires. You have to take the road test before it expires in order to get your license.

The amount of studying for the test depends on which State you take it in. They're usually about 30 questions each and you're allowed to miss about 6 of those questions.

Go on youtube and type in, "DMV written test (whichever state you're in) 2022".

They have about 10 variations of the test given with the all the answers. Watch all the videos with a pen and notepad so you can test yoyrself until you're able to get them all right. It will take about 3 hours. I think I spent like 3 hours one day then did it once more a few days later.

• Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360
I made a "whole thread about it" because I was curious to see how long it took for youngcels on here to get their license. Driving girls around in your car like a simp is cringe as fuck, girls do that shit to get around for free.

That's not what I was talking about, dumbass. Keep making it obvious your ass studied 12 hours a day for your little permit just to drive to the gym and get mogged by Chad :lul::eek::feelsgah::feelskek:
Project more on me incel cuck, you wrote a whole storyline, i touched a nerve. Don’t worry, a hooker shouldn’t be too different pal. Heard they’re cheap and get the job done.

Yes, that's how it works. Take a computer test to get your permit. Then you've got a few months before it expires. You have to take the road test before it expires in order to get your license.
Oh, I thought it was you get your permit first then after 6 months you can apply for a license.

They have about 10 variations of the test given with the all the answers. Watch all the videos with a pen and notepad so you can test yoyrself until you're able to get them all right. It will take about 3 hours. I think I spent like 3 hours one day then did it once more a few days later.
My dad studied for 2 weeks and he performed very well that the DMV worker was impressed.

The amount of studying for the test depends on which State you take it in. They're usually about 30 questions each and you're allowed to miss about 6 of those questions.

Go on youtube and type in, "DMV written test (whichever state you're in) 2022".
So the weeks of drivers ed I did in highschool was all pointless? I remember passing the driving test for the 3 days we drove with the driving instructor, it was me and two other kids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Project more on me incel cuck, you wrote a whole storyline, i touched a nerve.
I wrote a layout to respond to your bitch response, say a bitchy response, receive a bitchy comeback.
Don’t worry, a hooker shouldn’t be too different pal. Heard they’re cheap and get the job done.
Don't need a hooker but thanks.

Oh, I thought it was you get your permit first then after 6 months you can apply for a license.

My dad studied for 2 weeks and he performed very well that the DMV worker was impressed.

So the weeks of drivers ed I did in highschool was all pointless? I remember passing the driving test for the 3 days we drove with the driving instructor, it was me and two other kids.
It wasn't pointless if you've never driven before. My wife is 31 years old but I still paid around $480 for 8 hours of driver's ed (road time with an instructor) a couple months ago. I wouldn't have let her drive my car without a break in the passanger side before that. She would have surely wrecked.

I don't know about the 6 month thing. I think that also has to do with what state you live in. I got my learner's permit in Tennessee last year and then took the road test a couple days later obtaining my license. Though I had a license before that expired in 2012. It wasn't my first time having a license.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
In America you just have to write your name and turn the steering wheel

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel