Question to all Wagies…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
How do you keep going? I’m dead serious.

How do you not rope or just stop working.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, The Grinch and yeeyeeslayer
you build an online business

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and The Grinch
How do you keep going? I’m dead serious.

How do you not rope or just stop working.
Tbh most of them are depressed with low self esteem to begin with. If ur in a low end job u should be learning a skill or getting a relevant uni degree where u also do a placement year (95 percent of them are bshit) even if u have to move in with ur parents temporarily to do it. Then when u start ur career u should be applying to new jobs or asking for promotions/payrises every two years.

As for why they dont rope. The same reason poor kids in Africa dont rope. The hedonistic treadmill. The human brain adapts to whtever circumstance u are in .Its why rich celebs cn be depressed and dirt poor africans happy.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and PseudoMaxxer
Tbh most of them are depressed with low self esteem to begin with. If ur in a low end job u should be learning a skill or getting a relevant uni degree where u also do a placement year (95 percent of them are bshit) even if u have to move in with ur parents temporarily to do it. Then when u start ur career u should be applying to new jobs or asking for promotions/payrises every two years.

As for why they dont rope. The same reason poor kids in Africa dont rope. The hedonistic treadmill. The human brain adapts to whtever circumstance u are in .Its why rich celebs cn be depressed and dirt poor africans happy.
I don’t wanna fucking work omfg i’m about to go crazy in this fucking office