Question to black people of .org

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
What's your opinion about people of African descent using the word "nigger" as an insult?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Gonthar
cringe

regardless of who uses it

4chan neckbeard trait

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, datboijj, Egyptianmogger and 4 others
cringe

4chan neckbeard trait
What'd you call my boy?
Picsart 24 06 16 03 57 59 699

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Shout-out to @itzyaboyJJ! saw you lurking in da shadows ma boy. You a real one for staying in tune with the latest Lodger saga my booi 🆒

cringe

4chan neckbeard trait
I say it because people say I shouldn't. And I don't like people telling me what to do. I'll endeavor to do whatever the mainstream says I shouldn't, with extreme impudence. That also includes beating up women, hunting animals for entertainment, having incredibly stained chipped teeth (fuck other Americans and their stupid obsession with having white teeth), and not shoveling the snow off my driveway (Ever heard of walking or driving? You can do it over snow too.)

• JFL
Reactions: reek and Manletmachine
I say it because people say I shouldn't. And I don't like people telling me what to do. I'll endeavor to do whatever the mainstream says I shouldn't, with extreme impudence. That also includes beating up women, hunting animals for entertainment, having incredibly stained chipped teeth (fuck other Americans and their stupid obsession with having white teeth), and not shoveling the snow off my driveway (Ever heard of walking or driving? You can do it over snow too.)
Thats exactly a soy neckbeard trait buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Manletmachine and HTN_Mentalcel
Lies

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Charming young man
You just called him a neckbeard though. That's the same as you treat your oneitis husband tbf. First you call him a stinking curry and then you say he's the man. Narcy behavior even for a schizo but I guess everyman has his breaking point.

@HTN_Mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
What's your opinion about people of African descent using the word "nigger" as an insult?
It's not really an insult when blacks use it...Also most African-Americans look down on Africans, they would just laugh if one of them would call them niggers, just imagine for example if a Slav or some other white guy from a white shithole country would call a white American a "cracker" or something similar, he would simply be laughable....

It's not really an insult when blacks use it...Also most African-Americans look down on Africans, they would just laugh if one of them would call them niggers, just imagine for example if a Slav or some other white guy from a white shithole country would call a white American a "cracker" or something similar, he would simply be laughable....
Cracka isn't really comparable though, in my opinion. The N-word has a very serious and specific history behind it, even if it's been adopted and neutralized by the black community to some extent. Crackhead isn't even as derogatory as the N-word.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar