Question to elite mewing

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
@EliteMewing whats ur bf%

why u askin tho? 🤣
Ur fatpad is .3

Do u measure fatpad with ur legs apart? Or are ur legs somehat close togethor when meauring
its changing a lot lately, i guess im near 13% rn. 3 months ago i was like 8%, like peeled, ripped with veins over my abs
Do yk how to correctly gauge bf%? 8% is really low

Ur fatpad is .3

Do u measure fatpad with ur legs apart? Or are ur legs somehat close togethor when meauring

yeah, its probably more like .5 now that im bulking.
and i do know how to gauge bf. i was the leanest person i know in my uni

Ur fatpad is .3

i dont have any pictures of me with 8% bf but this is close, just a bit more (9%?)
vs me rn with like 13%-14%
20240719 160651

We got mewing v2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, falcon1, ambi and 1 other person
i dont have any pictures of me with 8% bf but this is close, just a bit more (9%?)
vs me rn with like 13%-14%
View attachment 3040285
Left looks 10% but i cant tell if thats a vien going to the midsection of the abs or just ur ab instertions

Right cant be 14% right? Thats like 12-13% imo but good body bro

Left looks 10% but i cant tell if thats a vien going to the midsection of the abs or just ur ab instertions

Right cant be 14% right? Thats like 12-13% imo but good body bro
its a vein jfl, i was ripped. if u saw my shoulder striations u would see i was closer to 9 them 10% bf in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
its changing a lot lately, i guess im near 13% rn. 3 months ago i was like 8%, like peeled, ripped with veins over my abs
DNP?
Mirin 8% bodyfat elite genetics
if not larp ofc

its a vein jfl, i was ripped. if u saw my shoulder striations u would see i was closer to 9 them 10% bf in that pic.
Huge facial changes from 9% to 13%?

DNP?
Mirin 8% bodyfat elite genetics
if not larp ofc
im natty bro. theres pics above. i didnt felt quite well while mainting this weight ngl, the caloric deficit crashes my T like nothing else

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Huge facial changes from 9% to 13%?
my cheeks go from crackhead hollow tier to a bit hollow, also nasolabials get kinda softened when im fatter. idk tho, the look it gives me when im extremely lean would be kinda crazy if i had a nice wide neck (i just look wimpy asf instead)