Question to fellow Muslims

Bliisk

Bliisk

Evil ass nigga
May Peace be upon you all, I have a question.
If a fatwa of attacking is issued against the country I am living in (Australia for example) would I be obliged to leave the nation or do I fight the host nation I am living in? I do not want to be dishonorable or sneaky like the Jews that secretly subvert nations, so maybe it is best after all to live in a Muslim country.

If a fatwa of attacking is issued against the country I am living in (Australia for example) would I be obliged to leave the nation or do I fight the host nation I am living in? I do not want to be dishonorable or sneaky like the Jews that secretly subvert nations, so maybe it is best after all to live in a Muslim country.
What a nice fella, so polite :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Nvm, why tf are so many of you purchasing upgrades your first day? Trying to trick me u bitch?:ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Juandigomigo22