there must be gaps in the book that let you live life you want or its haram

im new to religion . inshallah kill all kafirs
No
If a man imitates women he is cursed

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
No
If a man imitates women he is cursed
inshallah all man who imitates women must be beheaded those kafirs have no place in islam

inshallah all man who imitates women must be beheaded those kafirs have no place in islam
Not beheaded but hes a major sinner and disgusting
Whoever is gay and commits sodomy should be beheaded

Not beheaded but hes a major sinner and disgusting
Whoever is gay and commits sodomy should be beheaded
the only problem with femboy and gay is they cant give birth ? if they gave birth to kids would Allah be okay with that?

the only problem with femboy and gay is they cant give birth ? if they gave birth to kids would Allah be okay with that?
What kind of a question is this this will never happen

• +1
What kind of a question is this this will never happen
Sorry that was wrong . i was raised in atheism , i dont understand abrahamic religions yet

if i as a slavic guy in germany start follow islam what is my main goal? to make my family and friends to join the islam
and how our relationship are with non believers, christians. should we aim for islamic europe or our islam should be in middle east as title religion and use europe just for being gastarbaiter or no other even here prohibits us from beliving in allah here

Sorry that was wrong . i was raised in atheism , i dont understand abrahamic religions yet

if i as a slavic guy in germany start follow islam what is my main goal? to make my family and friends to join the islam
and how our relationship are with non believers, christians. should we aim for islamic europe or our islam should be in middle east as title religion and use europe just for being gastarbaiter or no other even here prohibits us from beliving in allah here
Purpose of islam is simple
Worship one god and believe theres one god
While christians believe jesus is god we believe jesus is a prophet sent by GOD whom jesus prayed to
Your main goal and purpose in life is to worship the true creator and one god Allah , Allah means god in arabic. Thats your main goal
You can give the message of islam to your family and friends forcing someone to believe is not valid. You can let them know about islam but its god who guides them. Islam was not only sent to middle east it was sent to the whole world, anyone can become muslim.
Whats stopping you

• +1
can you live by quran and still be a femboy

what kinda fuckin retarded question is that

Inshallah brother yes you may like femboys it is allah's gift ahamdulilah

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sweetheart, moggathon and SecularIslamist

As long as you don't commit any sinful acts is okay. If youre an effeminate man than you deserve to be bullied by people like me, but you'll be rewarded for putting up with it :feelsyay:

Same with gays. If you're a faggot Muslim you must remain celibate all your life.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and sweetheart

Avg Shia

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Kayne1 and sweetheart
As long as you don't commit any sinful acts is okay. If youre an effeminate man than you deserve to be bullied by people like me, but you'll be rewarded for putting up with it :feelsyay:

Same with gays. If you're a faggot Muslim you must remain celibate all your life.
Wth why are you watering down the religion
Being a femboy deliberately is a major sin and hes cursed by Allah

• +1

Say it stop pleasing the kuffar
punishment for a man comitting sodomy on another man is death

• +1
Say it stop pleasing the kuffar
punishment for a man comitting sodomy on another man is death
I said actions are sinful and (therefore) need to be punished. A gay man who never commits a a homsexual act is technically fine. His thoughts and feelings are not judged. If he resists the temptation he may even be rewarded.
No I'm not. Actions are sinful not your state of being.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
I said actions are sinful and (therefore) need to be punished. A gay man who never commits a a homsexual act is technically fine. His thoughts and feelings are not judged. If he resists the temptation he may even be rewarded.

You betrayed our Lord. I will never talk to you again , may you burn in hellfire

How is he watering anything down? all he said was that he’ll be rewarded by god as long as he doesn’t act on his gay tendencies

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Being gay is definitely not natural
Its caused by outside influences
Not an excuse to say muh im gay thats how i was born you should work to get rid of those feelings its a mental illness

However i get what u mean now ur not sinful for ur thoughts as long as u dont act on them

• +1
How is he watering anything down? all he said was that he’ll be rewarded by god as long as he doesn’t act on his gay tendencies
I misunderstood

Why have you chosen Islam over sihr? Don't you want power?

• +1

IMG 1678

You betrayed our Lord. I will never talk to you again , may you burn in hellfire
Are you Muslim? Just a troll larper

Being gay is definitely not natural
Its caused by outside influences
Not an excuse to say muh im gay thats how i was born you should work to get rid of those feelings its a mental illness

However i get what u mean now ur not sinful for ur thoughts as long as u dont act on them
Whether it is or not is irrelevant. Nowadays 99% of cases are clearly outside influence I agree, but Islamic scholars did/do actually consider gays and even atheist retarded (they are). But you can technically be a faggot and as long as you don't act on it you're still Muslim and not sinning.

I can desire to rape or steal something. I am still Muslim. I must be punished as a result ofc. Bad intentions and feelings are not punished or sinful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
Are you Muslim? Just a troll larper

Whether it is or not is irrelevant. Nowadays 99% of cases are clearly outside influence I agree, but Islamic scholars did/do actually consider gays and even atheist retarded (they are). But you can technically be a faggot and as long as you don't act on it you're still Muslim and not sinning.

I can desire to rape or steal something. I am still Muslim. I must be punished as a result ofc. Bad intentions and feelings are not punished or sinful.
I am new convert, former Slavic pagan raised in atheist family

trolling son of a whore, you are not a real muslim go kill yourself you fucking cocksucking faggot. You will burn in hell for eternity.