Question to people with bipolar / schizoaffective disorder

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
What medication / medications have helped you the most in your academic life?

or maybe I should ask the fags on reddit? Though, I thought that someone on here would have better input than anyone in that cesspit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
LSD trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
bipolar people are meant to charm foids and retarded people well enough during manic episodes that they let you LDAR and live off their money during depressive episodes, not wageslave

• +1
I found medication to not work that well for me. You’ll gain a chit load of weight and ruin your looks.

• +1
bipolar people are meant to charm foids and retarded people well enough during manic episodes that they let you LDAR and live off their money during depressive episodes, not wageslave
I've been using Haloperidol during most my maniac episodes, you're implying I should stop?
I'm just worried that people in school will see me as weird when I'm all over the place and low inhib one day and sleeping on my table the other.
Having people know that you're atypical is social suicide, remember telling a past friend I wasn't NT when he joked about it, and well, he looked at me like i was a weirdo.

I found medication to not work that well for me. You’ll gain a chit load of weight and ruin your looks.
What did you go on? I mostly have problems in my "normal" and depressive episodes (although I barely get depressive episodes, got diagnosed with bipolar 1).

What did you go on? I mostly have problems in my "normal" and depressive episodes (although I barely get depressive episodes, got diagnosed with bipolar 1).
I was on risperidone, abilify, and geodone. The pills didn’t do anything but eft/optimal eft and other alternative stuff helped more

• +1
I was on risperidone, abilify, and geodone. The pills didn’t do anything but eft/optimal eft and other alternative stuff helped more
You only had medications to help with mania, nothing in your inbetweens?
Eft, how do you do that, and how does it help?

You only had medications to help with mania, nothing in your inbetweens?
Eft, how do you do that, and how does it help?
Nah I had like legit hallucinations. But I managed to get rid of them with eft. Eft is just tapping n chit you can look up the personal peace procedure. I use optimal eft where you just call upon god or the unseen therapist as Gary calls it, and you just invite god in and fix your mania or hallucinations or whatever you got

• +1
Nah I had like legit hallucinations. But I managed to get rid of them with eft. Eft is just tapping n chit you can look up the personal peace procedure. I use optimal eft where you just call upon god or the unseen therapist as Gary calls it, and you just invite god in and fix your mania or hallucinations or whatever you got
So you're schizoaffective?
I've been bipolar 1 since early puberty, but I feel that it has gotten worse and worse, and I feel that I'm developing schizophrenic tendencies in my manic episodes (evolving into schizoaffective I guess, jfl).
Have you always been schizoaffective or did it start as "normal" bipolarity? If so, when did it develop etc?

I will look up EFT, thanks for the suggestion man, appreciate it.

I'm on risperidone for My schizophrenia

• +1
Phonk. Studied 22 pages for my history test the whole night straight with no focus issues

• +1
average .org user.

srs: Lithium is pretty common for bipolar disorder I think

• +1
Reactions: D3v and Deleted member 28896
I've done LSD, only gives temporary revelations for me personally.
I fuck with it, but mostly recreationally.
lol i konow people who went from NT to retarded on it so idk

• Woah
I've been using Haloperidol during most my maniac episodes, you're implying I should stop?
I'm just worried that people in school will see me as weird when I'm all over the place and low inhib one day and sleeping on my table the other.
Having people know that you're atypical is social suicide, remember telling a past friend I wasn't NT when he joked about it, and well, he looked at me like i was a weirdo.
no expertise, I said something random in the hopes this thread would blow up and I’d get rep

• JFL
Reactions: D3v and Deleted member 28896
no expertise, I said something random in the hopes this thread would blow up and I’d get rep
JFL, rep whore!
I might take ur advice though, just embrace it.

what do u take to increase concentration and study for 24 hours straight?

• +1
what do u take to increase concentration and study for 24 hours straight?
I've been taking dextroamphetamine and been able to study for 15 hours straight, although the docs don't wanna prescribe it to me since I only have a bipolar 1 diagnosis.
So I've had to buy it of the dark web which is financially inconvenient.
Looking for something else to have in the inbetweens that doctors are allowed to prescribe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I've been taking dextroamphetamine and been able to study for 15 hours straight, although the docs don't wanna describe it to me since I only have a bipolar 1 diagnosis.
So I've had to buy it of the dark web which is financially inconvenient.
Looking for something else to have in the inbetweens that doctors are allowed to prescribe.
Thank you !

• +1