Question to reptiles

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Do you really think you are MONGOLOID? and will kpopmaxxing save you?
@reptiles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Time Travel
  • Woah
Reactions: Time Travel and Pietrosiek
I remeber him saying he looks more mongoloid than curry.

Indians are a Mixed race

1. Indigenous (brown) Australoid + 2. Neolithic Iranian/ME + 3. "Aryan"/"steppe" (essentially northern/eastern Euro) + 4. small amounts of Mongoloid/East Asian.

So he is not Mongoloid or other, he is just a mix.

• Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Indians are a Mixed race

1. Indigenous (brown) Australoid + 2. Neolithic Iranian/ME + 3. "Aryan"/"steppe" (essentially northern/eastern Euro) + 4. small amounts of Mongoloid/East Asian.

Woah

Indians are a Mixed race

Man that that shits is giga life fuel minus the chink and austroloid part also I found out austroloid might not have indian genetic connection

A good proxy would be kerela and their broadly caucasoid that or the negretoid either way the only good thing is arayan steppe and neolithic iranian

Man that that shits is giga life fuel minus the chink and austroloid part also I found out austroloid might not have indian genetic connection

A good proxy would be kerela and their broadly caucasoid that or the negretoid either way the only good thing is arayan steppe and neolithic iranian
I told you a billion times that Indians don't have Australoid genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and reptiles
Thank fuck for that too austroloid in the worse genes possible
The native south Indian people are a race of their own.

They were the people of Indus Valley civilization until it collapsed and they moved to south India

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
The native south Indian people are a race of their own.

They were the people of Indus Valley civilization until it collapsed and they moved to south India

Bruhhhhh giga life fuel

Indians are a Mixed race
Cope.

Indians are pure-bred Aryans.
JFL - Dravidians have been getting cucked for the past 5,000 years.

Now, Chad North Indians are invading Bangalore. Completely over for Dravidians :lul:

I wish there was more research on Indus Valley haplogroups. All the primary sites are in Pakistan and those geniuses aren't big believers of 'science'. The sites in India have yet to be fully excavated and since India bans the export of DNA material no foreign orgs can conduct research.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
Cope.

Indians are pure-bred Aryans.

JFL - Dravidians have been getting cucked for the past 5,000 years.

Now, Chad North Indians are invading Bangalore. Completely over for Dravidians :lul:

I wish there was more research on Indus Valley haplogroups. All the primary sites are in Pakistan and those geniuses aren't big believers of 'science'. The sites in India have yet to be fully excavated and since India bans the export of DNA material no foreign orgs can conduct research.

Life fuel for us currycels then but it explains why most of our albinos pass of white.

It's cause we have a really close connection to eurasians and irianiads