Question to surgerymaxxers

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Do you think surgery is cope?

There are posts on this forum that say surgerymaxxing isn't actually legit. Yeah it depends on your base but you can still looks much better through surgery :feelsokman:

Imagine not taking any risks and rotting in your basement instead of traveling to Italy to rearranging your skull and add plastic to your face to ascend. Only some people are genuinely fucked but most of us can absolutely improve our looks permanently without fraud through surgery. If you're ugly you should do whatever surgery you can till chicks like you. There are definitely situations where it may be completely over for you but the posts that discourage everyone annoy me

• +1
Reactions: angelo, WanderingBurro, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
always something that can be done to improve, even subhuman to MTN is absolutely massive improvement. I think bimax is cope based on your base tho, doesn’t really add much if you’re not already very recessed.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Oxygen
There are a lot of copers who discredit it because they don't have the balls and / or money.

However, people are right to say surgeries can botch you or be a waste of money. These outcomes can probably be avoided with careful planning and good surgeon selection.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Oxygen
If surgerymaxxing doesn't work then this site should be shut down and move to .is or sanction.net

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Why would anyone get to say it's cope, most ppl can't even afford it and those who can rarely get blackpilled psl surgeries. With the info and with some help from knowledgeable users here. Anybody can ascend some pts if their plan is realistic.

I guarantee if everyone had 500k to dump on surgeries, majority would be consulting for Jaw surgery/implants some even LL

If ppl tell you otherwise their coping. Ppl are just broke as shit so they cope other ways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Oxygen
it’s literally so case dependant u can’t generalize it

If you have ONE BIG failo or 3 max i think it def is not cope. You can see how much more gl @Blackgymmax became because of his garguantuan nose, his main failo (inb4 he says skin color). If you are ugly in general or need every procedure under the sun to be decent looking then might be cope because you risk to nuke your facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen