Question to the 6’-6’2 guys here

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Do you ever walk around and clearly are taller than 90% of people but your eye level is about 5’9ish so you feel 5’9? I feel like 6’3/6’4 is where you actually feel tall because eye level = 6’ high.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, GOODRS, ElTruecel and 3 others
Do you ever walk around and clearly are taller than 90% of people but your eye level is about 5’9ish so you feel 5’9? I feel like 6’3/6’4 is where you actually feel tall because eye level = 6’ high.
No I always look down at the pavement. I Have no confidence :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: mickdamon437
yes it depends on neurotrasmitters, mostly cortisol and serotonin. probably something to do with guardedness/ sizing up other men as potential threats. when low enough you can feel the same height as 6'3 people pretty mich

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You feel shorter than you actually are

You feel shorter than you actually are
Bruh you are like 6’5? No way you feel short but at 6’-6’1 definitely can feel short at times

Bruh you are like 6’5? No way you feel short but at 6’-6’1 definitely can feel short at times
not like short more like smaller than you actually are especially in the netherlands

That's not how it works lmao.

Average in my country is 180-181 cm so being 6ft is nothing special

not like short more like smaller than you actually are especially in the netherlands
Oh fuck that never goin to Netherlands. Isn’t the average there like 5’11? That’s fuckef

Horrible place to be goddamn. Have to be 6’5 just to look taller?
Now, it's changing with all the immigrants, but yeah, you won't stand out.

Yes, I am 6’1, about 6’2 in shoes and I don’t feel tall at all

• +1
Reactions: GOODRS
I'm 6'4", yesterday I was at a concert and a guy who was like 6'3" put himself in front of me, it was so annoying, because the venue had flooring that went higher the closer you get to the stage, so even though he was just 1 meter in front of me, he was blocking part of the stage, so I had to constantly put myself to his left or right to see well, eventually he left halfway through to go to the bathroom and I managed to take his place.

How does it work enlighten me. Are your eyes above your head?
It's all relative you idiot. The number in itself is meaningless. Can't you think? like seriously. They view it the same way so there's no logic.

Now, it's changing with all the immigrants, but yeah, you won't stand out.
I don’t even want to stand out tbh above 6’6 is brutal rather be 5’10 at that point but it’s nice to tower all foids and slightly be higher than men

I'm 6'4", yesterday I was at a concert and a guy who was like 6'3" put himself in front of me, it was so annoying, because the venue had flooring that went higher the closer you get to the stage, so even though he was just 1 meter in front of me, he was blocking part of the stage, so I had to constantly put myself to his left or right to see well, eventually he left halfway through to go to the bathroom and I managed to take his place.
What made you estimate he was 6’3. Comparing your eye level to his or top of head

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
It's all relative you idiot. The number in itself is meaningless. Can't you think? like seriously. They view it the same way so there's no logic.
In that case everything is relative and nothing should be discussed 💀. Clearly my post says “I feel like” and does anyone else at this height feel shorter or taller than they are.

What made you estimate he was 6’3. Comparing your eye level to his or top of head
My eye level was above his, he might have been 6'2". What you don't want in a concert is someone who is your height or 2 inches shorter than you being in front of you. I never have an issue with guys who are 5'10", except I am the one who blocks the view.

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
also what size jeans do yall wear (6’-6’2)

In that case everything is relative and nothing should be discussed 💀. Clearly my post says “I feel like” and does anyone else at this height feel shorter or taller than they are.
You're actually brain dead there's no way u can do simple math.

You're actually brain dead there's no way u can do simple math.
It’s not a mathematical question it’s a philosophical one

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
It’s not a mathematical question it’s a philosophical one
azuzu

I don’t even want to stand out tbh above 6’6 is brutal rather be 5’10 at that point but it’s nice to tower all foids and slightly be higher than men
nah, above 6’6 and being big and muscular is instant mog

Netherlands is a brutal country to live in as sub 6'3, dutch dudes are so tall

• +1
Reactions: proxking
yea it’s hard to tell sometimes because i just look at the top of peoples head as im walking by them so im overestimating their height and underestimating my own.

also ive noticed ppl even 2 inches shorter than you look virtually the same height to you from your perspective

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and azuzu
nah, above 6’6 and being big and muscular is instant mog
Idk I wouldn’t want to be over 6’5 just want to fit in with all the other humans but slightly higher up. I guess 6’2/3 would be cool

yea it’s hard to tell sometimes because i just look at the top of peoples head as im walking by them so im overestimating their height and underestimating my own.

also ive noticed ppl even 2 inches shorter than you look virtually the same height to you from your perspective
True

im like 6'0 and i feel like im 5'9 yet everyone thinks im 6'3

Am 6'1 and shorter then most wish i was 6'7.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
i feel pretty tall like above average and taller than 90%

but not like MOG MOG MOG tier like 6'6 like very tall

or pereira tier

like a 2 inch mog over most men