Question to the mods

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
How much did the average age of the users who browse and have an account this trash hole has gotten down??

I feel like in the last months there has been a serious drop. Let alone in the last years.

This is getting worse by the minutes, just these few days the quality has gone down drastically. I don't have a problem with 17 year olds who use their brains like afrolet but the stuff you are letting in makes the shameless feel ashamed

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, ryuken, Offensive Bias and 2 others
im 27, 1997

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
@Gengar @emeraldglass @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
How much did the average age of the users who browse and have an account this trash hole has gotten down??

I feel like in the last months there has been a serious drop. Let alone in the last years.

This is getting worse by the minutes, just these few days the quality has gone down drastically. I don't have a problem with 17 year olds who use their brains like afrolet but the stuff you are letting in makes the shameless feel ashamed
Well, it's hard to say for sure. You don't have to put your age in the registration so we can't really quantify how much the average age has gone down. I personally have seen a very dramatic shift in quite a short time. The newer younger users really all come from TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, ryuken and MaghrebGator

What about me bhai😢

• Woah
Well, it's hard to say for sure. You don't have to put your age in the registration so we can't really quantify how much the average age has gone down. I personally have seen a very dramatic shift in quite a short time. The newer younger users really all come from TikTok.
I have lurked here since I was like 14, never saw this many young people until now

• So Sad
What about me bhai😢
If you are young i would advise you to leave this trash hole for the sake of your health

With that being said the alternatives are not that better in current society. My cousin always tells me that if he did not abandon his friends he would probably be a degenerate, and i understand him. I also feel the same, and i can't even imagine how it would be in today's day and age. At least when i was young there wasnt purple and pink skins in a Call of Duty taking place in the Cold War or trans characters in every movie.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If you are young i would advise you to leave this trash hole for the sake of your health

With that being said the alternatives are not that better in current society. My cousin always tells me that if he did not abandon his friends he would probably be a degenerate, and i understand him. I also feel the same, and i can't even imagine how it would be in today's day and age. At least when i was young there wasnt purple and pink skins in a Call of Duty taking place in the Cold War or trans characters in every movie.
I’m 16 rn, but I have a good friend group so idk if this site has taken a negative toll on me. I have left this site multiple times but reality ends up blackpilling me so I always come back lol.

I agree.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, TechnoBoss and MaghrebGator
I guess only master might have that because he has the emails and whatnot

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I’m 16 rn, but I have a good friend group so idk if this site has taken a negative toll on me. I have left this site multiple times but reality ends up blackpilling me so I always come back lol.
Man, its not this place

Blackpill is just giberrish. It means truth but they wrap it into that word to make it seem like a fancy special word for an exclusive group, and incels and Non NTs fall for the dumb trap.

The real world which you see is just the truth. You have been intozicated by Hollywood and videogames and music. You better start understanding life is not that. Lots of you people would get what im saying by just visiting and living for some months in a poor country, and see by yourselves how true human nature is when we get desperate.

Life in the 1st world is not real human nature, ita just a fake movie. When humans get comfortable they start feeling generous because they have a nice gap between them and poverty or neccessity. Once that gap is closed you see the true face of everyone, and even of yourself which is by far the most surprising part. That's why the best people out there are the ones that are good even when they are constrained.

Man, its not this place

Blackpill is just giberrish. It means truth but they wrap it into that word to make it seem like a fancy special word for an exclusive group, and incels and Non NTs fall for the dumb trap.

The real world which you see is just the truth. You have been intozicated by Hollywood and videogames and music. You better start understanding life is not that. Lots of you people would get what im saying by just visiting and living for some months in a poor country, and see by yourselves how true human nature is when we get desperate.

Life in the 1st world is not real human nature, ita just a fake movie. When humans get comfortable they start feeling generous because they have a nice gap between them and poverty or neccessity. Once that gap is closed you see the true face of everyone, and even of yourself which is by far the most surprising part. That's why the best people out there are the ones that are good even when they are constrained.
Very true tbh. But just because you can live comfortably doesn’t mean that you are not desperate for more. Humans will always long for what they don’t have so I do not think that there is such a difference in behavior between people living in the first world, and people living in the third world. But yes people who are actually good to others without an ulterior motive are very hard to come by.

Very true tbh. But just because you can live comfortably doesn’t mean that you are not desperate for more. Humans will always long for what they don’t have so I do not think that there is such a difference in behavior between people living in the first world, and people living in the third world. But yes people who are actually good to others without an ulterior motive are very hard to come by.
Believe me when i tell you there is a difference.

What you say has wisdom especially for someone your age because once you reach a stage of richness you stop giving a damn and it doesn't bring you happiness.

However, it is not the same to cry under a bridge than to cry in a comfortable home knowing all your taxes are paid and that if you get sick you can go to the hospital for free.

Believe me when i tell you there is a difference.

What you say has wisdom especially for someone your age because once you reach a stage of richness you stop giving a damn and it doesn't bring you happiness.

However, it is not the same to cry under a bridge than to cry in a comfortable home knowing all your taxes are paid and that if you get sick you can go to the hospital for free.
True, but remember most rich people have no idea what real suffering is. I live in an extremely rich area and people will cry because they didn’t get enough money for their birthday, or because they parents didn’t get them the car they wanted. So if your idea of normal is above average, then you will see the world through your skewed perceptions. Well off people still undergo suffering because of this, and to say that they are not “suffering” is true, but not to them. Although when you see how other people are living, your perceptions start to become brought down to reality and you start to realize that you are better off than most.