Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
How does it taste bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
So good 😋

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and GlamourPursuer
amazing 😍 it’s best when it’s 100 degrees out and she hasn’t showered in 1 day and a half you and you slide your tongue up that shithole like it’s a credit card and the scent of ripe asshole enters your nostrils and you know you’re eating something extreme LA Beast type shit innig

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, n9wiff, ey88 and 6 others
Same for doggystyle guys get a whiff of ass smell
Hahahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and Jova
honestly its such a distinct and pungent smell. I wouldn't wanna smell it in any situation outside intercourse. But during intercourse that pungent smell really exemplifies the primal state and nature u are in in that moment. It makes u feel like an animal. It makes u feel alive and full of joy and energy. U feel like a monster

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, StarvedEpi, jué and 1 other person
sounds fucking disgusting, id rather deepthroat chico if i were to do something degrading and cucked

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: finn899, noobs, Aladin and 2 others
honestly its such a distinct and pungent smell. I wouldn't wanna smell it in any situation outside intercourse. But during intercourse that pungent smell really exemplifies the primal state and nature u are in in that moment. It makes u feel like an animal. It makes u feel alive and full of joy and energy. U feel like a monster
Hell na buddy ain’t never seen the inside of a vagina out here talkin bout “makes you feel like an animal” 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, tombradylover, Jova and 1 other person
I'd rather eat barretts cum potion tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, Bipolar Vamp6ix, Jova and 1 other person
Hell na buddy ain’t never seen the inside of a vagina out here talkin bout “makes you feel like an animal” 😭
walter white GIF

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Jova and Vermilioncore
Are you serious?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, GlamourPursuer and Jova
Imagine the post nut clarity and having to look yourself in the mirror after doing something pathetic like this

Curry thread

• JFL
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
You might want to tell the girls to clean themselves bro, it's not supposed to smell of anything.
It’s ok bro I actually prefer it that way. Spices things up ya know? Thx for looking out tho 👍. I always tell girls before fucking and ass eating to not clean up after using restroom so u can get the full experience

It’s ok bro I actually prefer it that way. Spices things up ya know? Thx for looking out tho 👍. I always tell girls before fucking and ass eating to not clean up after using restroom so u can get the full experience
JFL you are trolling, can't have a single serious conversation on this forum smh.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
JFL you are trolling, can't have a single serious conversation on this forum smh.
Nigga I can’t even look girls in their eyes u think I’m out here eating dirty buttcheeks?! Jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and StarvedEpi
like smelling salts tbh

Nigga I can’t even look girls in their eyes u think I’m out here eating dirty buttcheeks?! Jfl
Huh? I thought you were an ethnic slayer wym.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
sounds disgusting ngl

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix