Reactions: try2beme and Numb
@Numb would you?

No, even this is Mtb to them
Proved in my thread

• +1
Reactions: watah and shizuku11111
Proved in my thread

brainwashed dalits lmao, she popped up on my reels before, she is pretty af but looks short and chunky

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@Gengar @Cutecel2001 @anthony111553 @St.TikTokcel @JohnDoe @Vermilioncore would you?

I prefer death.

When did you kiss a girl? Did you ever have a gf or did you only kiss a girl before?
No gf, but the girls i have kissed are pretty crazy stories...i should share them here some day

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
No, why would i when i can get arrange married to a mtb fair skinned pakistani foid who fogs this woman to the 7th layer of hell and back? it's not about standards, there's zero attraction whatsoever with an old femcel black woman. I'm not saying i don't think black women can be attractive, infact i see quite a lot of black/somali foids here where i live that are quite pretty if i'm being honest. But in general i don't like black women. Paki only @ElTruecel i don't like racemixing and only like my own women tbh.

• +1
Reactions: insaneslayer and ElTruecel
Proved in my thread

so what is your rating of this woman? she's obviously pretty and attractive but not my cup of tea.

@Gengar @Cutecel2001 @anthony111553 @St.TikTokcel @JohnDoe @Vermilioncore would you?
No, and not because of her looks or race but rather because she isn’t Islamic.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ElTruecel