Question to Vinn

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Banned
@vinn98

How often do you get brutally rejected while approaching? Like obvious indicators of disgust or a straight up “no/ go away”?
How often does an approach lead to success either make out or sex?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
@vinn98

How often do you get brutally rejected while approaching? Like obvious indicators of disgust or a straight up “no/ go away”?
How often does an approach lead to success either make out or sex?
I don't know the number. It depends on how lean my face looks and especially my mental state. When my face was more bloated a few months ago the percent of brutal rejections was definitely way higher than now. Game really matters too. If I'm approaching with high energy and enthusiasm in jestermax mode my chance of success is much higher than when I'm doing half-assed approaches and feeling insecure. This forum talks bad about jestermaxing but based on my experience it's legit, women want to be entertained.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
If I'm approaching with high energy and enthusiasm in jestermax mode my chance of success is much higher than when I'm doing half-assed approaches and feeling insecure.
Ive noticed this too. The only time you can be low energy is when a girl is approaching you / interested in you. It gets awkward fast when your appoaching a foid and trying to seem relaxed and unbothered :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv