[Question] When you push the tongue against your palate should your masseters flex?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
And is it good that my masseters flex when I do mewing? I think I've been mewing since birth because when I found out about it, it really seemed natural to me to have tongue up there.

woukdnt that involve clenched 24/7? that’s a fuck ton of stress in ur jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Only do this when you see hot girls passing by

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mine don't

Just perma squint and perma clench bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the next o'pry
woukdnt that involve clenched 24/7? that’s a fuck ton of stress in ur jaw
Hm no, I mean my teeth dont touch and when I push the tongue on palate (not even hard push, I'm not hardcore mewing) I feel my masseters tense up.
Mine don't
Touch your masseters, do they tense up if you apply any force to the palate?

No but it'll prevent the jaws from being too far apart cause they'll sit closer together 9r slightly touch, thus preventing further elongation of the face.

Hm no, I mean my teeth dont touch and when I push the tongue on palate (not even hard push, I'm not hardcore mewing) I feel my masseters tense up.

Touch your masseters, do they tense up if you apply any force to the palate?
idk how urs tense up. i’m doing it rn and the only way they tense up is when i clench my teeth together

idk how urs tense up. i’m doing it rn and the only way they tense up is when i clench my teeth together
Mine tense up when I clench teeth as well but when I push the tongue against palate with teeth separated then my masseters tense up especially when I focus on the root of my tongue deep inside mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
Anytime I press my tongue on my palate my jaw clenches

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Rrrd

• JFL
Reactions: Over and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mine tense up when I clench teeth as well but when I push the tongue against palate with teeth separated then my masseters tense up especially when I focus on the root of my tongue deep inside mouth.
Just tried it now and yeh my masseter tense a bit
Nowhere near as much as if I were to consciously clench them though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Mine does the same, it means it's working

• +1
Reactions: Over
And is it good that my masseters flex when I do mewing? I think I've been mewing since birth because when I found out about it, it really seemed natural to me to have tongue up there.
yes

• +1
The way I understand it, everything should be relaxed when soft mewing, and your tongue should be suctioned onto your palate, including the back, as far back as you can get it.

However, when I swallow, at the height of swallowing where my airway is blocked, my masseters flex, and I can't not flex them during that time.

Yes my massetere flex

• +1