[Question] Why are Israeli birds always watching me

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
@_MVP_ You’ve got wings, yeah, sure, but how convenient that they can cover large areas undetected, flying at just the right altitude to stay off the radar (pun intended) but still track every single movement down here. why do birds have an electromagnetic sensitivity that just so happens to match up with certain frequencies used in wireless data transmission? It’s almost like someone—or something—engineered them to be perfect carriers for information gathering. And don’t even get me started on migration patterns. Oh, right, they just so happen to "fly south for the winter"? More like return to base for maintenance, if you ask me.
@BigJimsWornOutTires
And how they all congregate on power lines to rest? No, they’re recharging—literally sucking energy from the grid, wirelessly. The tech’s been there for decades, they just don’t tell you about it. Notice how birds are everywhere but we never question it? What are they really doing when they sit there, watching? Who’s controlling them? And if they’re gathering information, WHERE is it being sent?
I know some people like @Defeatist will say this is "too far," but look, question everything. We don’t really know what’s going on behind the scenes, and the fact that we just accept the "birds are real" narrative is suspect in itself. Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a baby pigeon? Exactly.
@the BULL @Vermilioncore There, now THAT should scratch your itch for that "birds are spying on us" vibe with a solid dose of "big if true
  Marvel     5074964 3880125361

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HighLtn, _MVP_, Vermilioncore and 6 others
@Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @StarvedEpi @psychomandible @noobs Or I need jewpill?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
@autistic_tendencies @Clown Show @sb23 @isis_Bleach @PROMETHEUS
MOSSAD AGENT:unsure:?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and nullandvoid
4368487 IMG 4981

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Nazi Germany
@_MVP_ You’ve got wings, yeah, sure, but how convenient that they can cover large areas undetected, flying at just the right altitude to stay off the radar (pun intended) but still track every single movement down here. why do birds have an electromagnetic sensitivity that just so happens to match up with certain frequencies used in wireless data transmission? It’s almost like someone—or something—engineered them to be perfect carriers for information gathering. And don’t even get me started on migration patterns. Oh, right, they just so happen to "fly south for the winter"? More like return to base for maintenance, if you ask me.
@BigJimsWornOutTires
And how they all congregate on power lines to rest? No, they’re recharging—literally sucking energy from the grid, wirelessly. The tech’s been there for decades, they just don’t tell you about it. Notice how birds are everywhere but we never question it? What are they really doing when they sit there, watching? Who’s controlling them? And if they’re gathering information, WHERE is it being sent?
I know some people like @Defeatist will say this is "too far," but look, question everything. We don’t really know what’s going on behind the scenes, and the fact that we just accept the "birds are real" narrative is suspect in itself. Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a baby pigeon? Exactly.
@the BULL @Vermilioncore There, now THAT should scratch your itch for that "birds are spying on us" vibe with a solid dose of "big if true
View attachment 3227649
Yeah, fuck those flying robots. I'm on to them as well.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nazi Germany and nullandvoid
@BigJimsWornOutTires
View attachment 3227649

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and Nazi Germany
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23, BigJimsWornOutTires and nullandvoid
@BigJimsWornOutTires
View attachment 3227649
Every time I try to kick them, strangers just start looking at me like I’m crazy. People have been indoctrinated to an unimaginable extent.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Lmao

Always those Israeli birds i swear

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Back