question

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
what would you do if you and jordan barret crashed into each other while walking?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
what would you do if you and jordan barret crashed into each other while walking?
i will inhalate his height and give him my height and then i will get his skin to get a pale skin and wake up

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and vevcred2_0
i will inhalate his height and give him my height and then i will get his skin to get a pale skin and wake up
High IQ response

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aerooooo and ryuken
That was the last thing on my mind as I hurried down Fifth Avenue, juggling a coffee in one hand and my phone in the other. I was half-lost in a text message when I collided with what felt like a wall. My coffee flew out of my hand, and I stumbled back, barely catching myself.

“Whoa, sorry about that!” a voice said, smooth and deep.

I looked up, ready to mutter an apology, but the words caught in my throat. Standing in front of me, with a look of mild concern and a hint of amusement, was Jordan Barrett. Yes, the Jordan Barrett, model extraordinaire, and—if I were being honest with myself—my long-standing celebrity crush.

My brain short-circuited. “Uh… I’m… sorry?” I stammered, suddenly hyper-aware of how ordinary I must look compared to him. He was effortlessly stunning, even in a casual outfit.

Jordan laughed lightly, brushing off some of the coffee that had splashed onto his jacket. “No harm done. I’m just glad neither of us ended up on the ground.”

After he grabbed me by my crotch and took my panties off, then started fucking me and he came inside i think

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
That was the last thing on my mind as I hurried down Fifth Avenue, juggling a coffee in one hand and my phone in the other. I was half-lost in a text message when I collided with what felt like a wall. My coffee flew out of my hand, and I stumbled back, barely catching myself.

I looked up, ready to mutter an apology, but the words caught in my throat. Standing in front of me, with a look of mild concern and a hint of amusement, was Jordan Barrett. Yes, the Jordan Barrett, model extraordinaire, and—if I were being honest with myself—my long-standing celebrity crush.

My brain short-circuited. “Uh… I’m… sorry?” I stammered, suddenly hyper-aware of how ordinary I must look compared to him. He was effortlessly stunning, even in a casual outfit.

Jordan laughed lightly, brushing off some of the coffee that had splashed onto his jacket. “No harm done. I’m just glad neither of us ended up on the ground.”

After he grabbed me by my crotch and took my panties off, then started fucking me and he came inside i think
read every word brutal ending

@Pei will like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air

then the bisexual jordan cum in his ass and make some of greatest looking babies of the history😻😻

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
i would speak with him in psl terms cus he def rots here

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken