Question

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
What does it mean to feel like killing yourself but at the same time you dont wanna die?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ruby, SHARK and Esteban1997
Ah yes let me just ask a person who commited suicide real quick.

Imagine your life has gone to shit
Nothing makes you happy anymore.
You feel like nothing in life matters anymore and nobody cares about you.
You feel like it would be better to feel nothing then the hopeless sadness and emptiness you experience everyday but your natural survival instincts keep pushing you to stay alive
It a constant battle between your mind, you know you don't want to live anymore but that survival instincts drives you to keep going

That's the only way I can really think of explaining it.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Imagine your life has gone to shit
Nothing makes you happy anymore.
You feel like nothing in life matters anymore and nobody cares about you.
You feel like it would be better to feel nothing then the hopeless sadness and emptiness you experience everyday but your natural survival instincts keep pushing you to stay alive
It a constant battle between your mind, you know you don't want to live anymore but that survival instincts drives you to keep going

That's the only way I can really think of explaining it.
Thats how I feel everyday..

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
If you really feel like that go talk to someone, it makes it much easier than bottling it up inside
I try to but it doesnt really give me the help I really need

• +1
I try to but it doesnt really give me the help I really need
I guess it's different for everyone and some things like talking to others doesn't always help
Do you know what started you to feel this way, identifying the main cause of your problem is usually a good place to start getting over your problem

I guess it's different for everyone and some things like talking to others doesn't always help
Do you know what started you to feel this way, identifying the main cause of your problem is usually a good place to start getting over your problem
Well I was bullied all my life

• +1
Well I was bullied all my life
Bullying sucks, people never really think about how much it affects you when your older, just a wild guess but were you bullied because of the way you look

Bullying sucks, people never really think about how much it affects you when your older, just a wild guess but were you bullied because of the way you look
Yes I used glasses when I was younger

• +1
Yes I used glasses when I was younger
Would you say you link the idea of happiness and looks together say for example do you think you won't be happy unless your good looking

Also have you tried wearing contacts instead of glasses

Would you say you link the idea of happiness and looks together say for example do you think you won't be happy unless your good looking

Also have you tried wearing contacts instead of glasses
Yeah I do wear contacts now and no I think I look pretty good in my opinion but for some reason I dont get attention from girls

• +1
Yeah I do wear contacts now and no I think I look pretty good in my opinion but for some reason I dont get attention from girls
Do you think your happiness is linked to getting girls

XVHhrBf

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
XVHhrBf

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Human Brain don't want to die, in fact, the opposite in extreme occurs. Even depressed people have to do some effort in killing themselves.

So answering

Biology and that at least your brain is not so fucked.

It's a common side effect of being subhuman. I've felt the same way.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I feel sorry for you bro thats why im laughing
You are using suicidal thoughts as a cope, to justify your shitty life situation instead of actually doing anything.
This is insanely common.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I ain't no therapist so this is just my opinion which could be wrong but i would try and start to separate these two ideas, try find some hobbies or sports you enjoy or hang out with some friends or play video games
if your still in school or even out of school try find some sort of clubs to join and hang out with people with similar interests as you
The main thing you wanna focus on is to try and find something else which makes you happy apart from just getting girls

Also this may not count for you but alot of people who finally manage to get girls they still don't really feel happy. It's like when your a kid and you see a toy you really want and you think it will make you happy forever but after a few weeks your bored of it and you want some other toy.

Apart from this I don't really know what to recommend to you
Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
You are using suicidal thoughts as a cope, to justify your shitty life situation instead of actually doing anything.
This is insanely common.
You really think I dont do anything who the fuck are you to judge what I do or dont do
I ain't no therapist so this is just my opinion which could be wrong but i would try and start to separate these two ideas, try find some hobbies or sports you enjoy or hang out with some friends or play video games
if your still in school or even out of school try find some sort of clubs to join and hang out with people with similar interests as you
The main thing you wanna focus on is to try and find something else which makes you happy apart from just getting girls

Also this may not count for you but alot of people who finally manage to get girls they still don't really feel happy. It's like when your a kid and you see a toy you really want and you think it will make you happy forever but after a few weeks your bored of it and you want some other toy.

Apart from this I don't really know what to recommend to you
Hope this helps
Thanks for trying atleast bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464