question

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
do you like movies like american pie or superbad?
@ropemax @Marsik @Gargantuan

I like grown ups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I fw Superbad not so much American pie

• +1
Superbad yes, american pie meh

• +1
both are overrated but good still

• +1
Bro stopped tagging me

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bashan
Bro stopped tagging me
Me and you are old men now. In the Viking days we would be dead meat already. We at the mercy of random graycels here and there.

You only have yourself to tag.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Me and you are old men now. In the Viking days we would be dead meat already. We at the mercy of random graycels here and there.

You only have yourself to tag.
I guess we are like Akon and T Pain now. We used to be featured in every song back in the day and now the young new kids get all the features and we are old cringe fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23239 and Bashan
I guess we are like Akon and T Pain now. We used to be featured in every song back in the day and now the young new kids get all the features and we are old cringe fucks
Now it's all lawsuits and shit. The glory days are over.

i want to be your right now na na na na

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Now it's all lawsuits and shit. The glory days are over.
maybe some faggot will try to bring back the same vibe and feature us again? They’ll try to make it a new trend. It’ll be cool for a bit, but then they will say, “we tried, but sorry, you’re just not cool in the slightest anymore. Now go fuck yourself, die, or whatever, doesn’t concern me anymore, just get the fuck out of my face”

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bashan

When does he say ''i want to be your right now na na na na'' direct me to the second I just want to hear it myself, dn listen to this shit for years but I don't remember that line.

• +1
When does he say ''i want to be your right now na na na na'' direct me to the second I just want to hear it myself, dn listen to this shit for years but I don't remember that line.
yeah
i didnt even understand the lyrics when i liked this song many years ago

no such line

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
yeah
i didnt even understand the lyrics when i liked this song many years ago
Tbh I'm caging that you probably hear different things even nowdays. Not shitting on your english it's just kind of funny, I'm high and it's making me laugh. I wish you could sing it to me.

• JFL
Damn listening to this right now, long time man..long time

• +1
Fuck I'm high as shit and that song is so fire in my ears right now. Akon is such a good singer.

• Love it