Question

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
You guys think at 18 your parents should have no say in how you live your life?

If you're still under their household, do as they say. Except if it puts your health at risk.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
That’s bull
You asked for public opinion, nigger. Why ask for an opinion if you're seeking things that do not contradict your own? Anyway, care to elaborate why it is "bull"?

You asked for public opinion, nigger. Why ask for an opinion if you're seeking things that do not contradict your own? Anyway, care to elaborate why it is "bull"?
Nigger? Really? It’s not fucking hard just to say nigga, asshole.

Nigger? Really? It’s not fucking hard just to say nigga, asshole.
Why are you so focused on semantics? Rather, let us focus on your original question, my response, and your response.

If you're still under their household, do as they say. Except if it puts your health at risk.
That's usually true, especially if you got siblings, but if ur "only child" you can get away with more as long as you don't push it too much.
In my expirience i had few standoffs where they threathened to kick me out, i called their bluff and they didn't.
That’s bull
Ofc it's bull, but society/world is unfair and bull in general, just how it is.
If they have power over you (eg. you rely on them for housing/job/money/whatever) they will control you and you will have to take it.
It's just how things are.

your parents should always have a say in your life not because u cant yourself but because their advice to life is often pretty useful

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
That would be the ideal, yes, but unfortunately if you're still living with them at that point they may still lay down the law.