Questions about Aromasin during puberty

J

jafarjafar

Iron
I’ve been on Aromasin for 5 months now. I’ve been taking 6.25 mg every day. So far, my side effects are increased hair shedding / minor hair thinning. Slight increase in acne. It thickened my mustache and increased my facial hair growth rapidly as well (probably from increased DHT). I believe that all these effects are from the aromasin. I’m looking back at photos from when I first started, and I looked much better back then. (I’m 15 btw) I believe that it may have also recked my collagen. I was/still am considered very attractive especially in my region. But I do think that I look worse ( face and hair wise), then when I first started, but I can’t seem to pin point exactly what changed. If i stop aromasin, how long will it take for these effects to reverse? Also, will it continue my growth plate closure at its normal rate or will it speed up? Thank you!!!

just start a skin care routine
I’ve always had one, and i recently started tretinoin as well. But still, I used to have that “pretty boy” look, but now i look kinda dry, if you know what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’ve always had one, and i recently started tretinoin as well. But still, I used to have that “pretty boy” look, but now i look kinda dry, if you know what i mean.
do you supplement collagen and use moisturizer + sunscreen?

do you supplement collagen and use moisturizer + sunscreen?
Moisturizer yes, sunscreen just started cuz of tret, but no i don’t supplément collagen, I heard it doesn’t do anything if taken orally tho?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
I’ve been on Aromasin for 5 months now. I’ve been taking 6.25 mg every day. So far, my side effects are increased hair shedding / minor hair thinning. Slight increase in acne. It thickened my mustache and increased my facial hair growth rapidly as well (probably from increased DHT). I believe that all these effects are from the aromasin. I’m looking back at photos from when I first started, and I looked much better back then. (I’m 15 btw) I believe that it may have also recked my collagen. I was/still am considered very attractive especially in my region. But I do think that I look worse ( face and hair wise), then when I first started, but I can’t seem to pin point exactly what changed. If i stop aromasin, how long will it take for these effects to reverse? Also, will it continue my growth plate closure at its normal rate or will it speed up? Thank you!!!
Get mint rosemary oil and minoxidil. Your skin probably looks more dry, so try to use hydrating serums. And you may want to switch to arimidex if the test and DHT increase is too much but all AI's will cause test increase

Whats your asin source. I'm concerned cuz you didn't mention zero sex drive as that's symptom #1. Your source better be 3rd party tested but I can check for you.

Last edited:
Whats your asin source. I'm concerned cuz you didn't mention zero sex drive as that's symptom #1. Your source better be 3rd party tested but I can check for you.
My sex drive is still crazy (maybe cuz I am 15) I don’t remember where i got it from but i’m pretty sure it’s not bunk, since i did got the other side effects.

My sex drive is still crazy (maybe cuz I am 15) I don’t remember where i got it from but i’m pretty sure it’s not bunk, since i did got the other side effects.
i'm looking for an aromasin source did you remember what one you used