Questions about icing/what it helps with

illusion

illusion

Iron
I have been looking into a few things I can do to start softmaxxing, up until this point I haven't done anything to myself to "looksmax," and icing caught my eye, I have read from multiple different places that it helps with multiple things, such as acne, facial debloat, and a better/sharper jaw. However I have also read in some places that it can be bad for you, read somewhere that it can leave your skin red which doesn't go away and also makes you look like a cake. I have not found any guides or relatively any information on it at all, and I want to know what effects it can have and if it's worth doing.

What does icing actually do, is there a specific way to do it and to which areas of the face should it be applied to.

I also don't know if it would do my jaw any good.

nigga what are you saying, there's a million fucking posts on icing on this place
Hey I apologize if I weren't thorough enough with my research but I searched for around 10 minutes and couldn't find any post on icing that wasn't someone asking about it with minimal replies, and I don't particularly trust online magazines or sources. If there are any posts that are a good guide to it then please let me know.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Hey I apologize if I weren't thorough enough with my research but I searched for around 10 minutes and couldn't find any post on icing that wasn't someone asking about it with minimal replies, and I don't particularly trust online magazines or sources. If there are any posts that are a good guide to it then please let me know.
you are too low cortisol and kind for this site
leave this place and live your life

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
you are too low cortisol and kind for this site
leave this place and live your life
I usually try to be as respectful as I can to who I'm talking to, I won't see any progress if I am unable to communicate with members of the site therefore I will treat them like a human being and hope I receive the same treatment back. It's all I can do if I want to at least improve my looks in some aspects.

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I usually try to be as respectful as I can to who I'm talking to, I won't see any progress if I am unable to communicate with members of the site therefore I will treat them like a human being and hope I receive the same treatment back. It's all I can do if I want to at least improve my looks in some aspects.
The feds sent an AI in here or something😂

• JFL
Reactions: illusion
shalom officer

gojo satoru:love: