Questions about mastic gum

Y

yeezus2013

Iron
Will mastic gum change my face shape? I'm oval face shape. And is it true that the more you do it over time, it wont look as good anymore and it would make your face bloated or look weird?

Will mastic gum change my face shape? I'm oval face shape. And is it true that the more you do it over time, it wont look as good anymore and it would make your face bloated or look weird?
will only give you tmj and a rounder face if you arent lean

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and AustrianOak47
I was thinking just mastic and falim/ or either + test to grow masseters. Don’t see why ppl say it’s cope tbh

no but getting leaner might i went from oval to diamond

I was thinking just mastic and falim/ or either + test to grow masseters. Don’t see why ppl say it’s cope tbh
like with everything. looks good when ur lean but will look like shit if ur fat and bloated

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yeh that’s why you shouldn’t be bloated then lol
u act like it’s that easy jfl. people are used to eating goyslop their whole life it’s hard/nearly impossible to stop. that’s how these companies make their money. only way i could get through the cravings was with adderall

• +1
u act like it’s that easy jfl. people are used to eating goyslop their whole life it’s hard/nearly impossible to stop. that’s how these companies make their money. only way i could get through the cravings was with adderall
Speak for yourself. Im cutting right now and I feel like I’m in heaven, don’t have to eat shit. Was bulking for 3 years and it was the most painful thing ever having to eat. Now I can finally cut down, reveal the muscle and look like a god

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Speak for yourself. Im cutting right now and I feel like I’m in heaven, don’t have to eat shit. Was bulking for 3 years and it was the most painful thing ever having to eat. Now I can finally cut down, reveal the muscle and look like a god
i mean no shit. i feel better now as well obviously now that im debloated and down to 12 percent bf. but im talking about most people on here. for some people its the hardest looksmax they could/will ever do.

• +1
i mean no shit. i feel better now as well obviously now that im debloated and down to 12 percent bf. but im talking about most people on here. for some people its the hardest looksmax they could/will ever do.
Yeh well Idc about them they ain’t my problem. I have blessed genetics for getting lean and that’s all that matters. Not my problem if other ppl got cursed by gandy

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
does adderall completely nuke hunger?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and NorwoodAscender
Yeh well Idc about them they ain’t my problem. I have blessed genetics for getting lean and that’s all that matters. Not my problem if other ppl got cursed by gandy
lol fair enough

• JFL
does adderall completely nuke hunger?
yeah u won’t eat on it i can guarantee u that. maybe if u start to build a tolerance but don’t be retarded

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
how’s dnp going besides that? any sides?
been 5-6days
hot
sweaty
sleep is kinda shit
my main problem is cravings
i ate like 3k yesterday jfl, when i wasn’t on i managed to maintain 1k cals
for the rest of the cycle i will need david goggins mentality. 1.5k a day. starting tmr. ate 2k today jfl but will NOT be eating again today

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
It’s not cope. But with the instances where people have grown their high set masseters and thus look extremely bloated from the front. It’s ruined the reputation of a solid looksmax that should only be done by those with low masseter insertions. The point of chewing is for facial definition and outward gonion projection. It can’t be achieved when you have high set masseters.

• +1
It’s not cope. But with the instances where people have grown their high set masseters and thus look extremely bloated from the front. It’s ruined the reputation of a solid looksmax that should only be done by those with low masseter insertions. The point of chewing is for facial definition and outward gonion projection. It can’t be achieved when you have high set masseters.
How do you know if you have low masseters

How do you know if you have high set

Just by feeling the most projected point inside the muscle. That will be the part that stands out the most after a significant change in growth.
Does it actually work tho chewing mastic? Like to grow any of them?